qualifying final tickets

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
changalanga
Squall
Squall

Anyone require tickets for friday night, I have 4 adult and one junior, Aisle 34 Row F seats 58 to 62[aisle seats],$45 for adults $25 for junior, Total $205 call on 0410416625 if interested,first in best dressed.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Pass, I don't want to sit in the Sea Eagles supporters area.
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Looks like Ticketmaster don't care about supporters bays then, as that makes 2 of us that got sold tickets in away areas!  I hate Ticketmaster so much!!!!
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Taliesin
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

*shrugs shoulders*
Brother went to Werribee ticketmaster & tried to buy Cat 3 tickets for Latrobe St end,(on the fence) & was told
"SORRY - That's the Manly area"
She then pulled up the same area on the Bourke St end - NO PROBLEM !!

Aisle 1 - Row A - Seats 1 through 9
So..........
Not the try zone corner the rat pack sat/stood in at The Graveyard but right behind the dot on the crossbar.
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Can someone explain how the ticket allocation works for members i require 5 tickets but on the e-mail it says

Tickets will go on sale from 9:00am Monday 7th September.  You will be able to purchase maximum of four (4) tickets per Membership card with a limit of 8 tickets per member, per transaction. Multiple transactions may be cancelled.

Does this mean i have to do 2 transactions for the tickets meaning 2 charges and maybe the other tickets may not be sat next to each other.
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I don't know - I rang Ticketmaster with my ticket info as I was not impressed when I read the email about it potentially being a Manly area, and was assured it has been processed as a Storm membership ticket, and is not a Manly area, so I'm buggered if I know what is going on

steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

BIG JIM wrote: Can someone explain how the ticket allocation works for members i require 5 tickets but on the e-mail it says

Tickets will go on sale from 9:00am Monday 7th September.  You will be able to purchase maximum of four (4) tickets per Membership card with a limit of 8 tickets per member, per transaction. Multiple transactions may be cancelled.

Does this mean i have to do 2 transactions for the tickets meaning 2 charges and maybe the other tickets may not be sat next to each other.
Each member is allowed 4 tickets in the priority period, so to buy 5 you would need 2 membership cards. 
Once on sale for general public though you'll be able to buy 5 with no dramas, which I think is tomorrow

Taliesin
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

That was what we were 'told' by the NRL - but this morning Ticketmaster outlets were saying you only required A membership card & the quantity was unlimited  ???

Brother & his son went with 3 cards to the outlet to buy 9 tickets,(to keep our group together & was told "You only need one card & there's no limit - The outlets got the notification just after 9am
BTW not ALL listed outlets sold NRL tickets  :x
bruce
Squall
Squall

I've hardly ever been to Etihad Stadium.

So can someone help me with seating and ticketing?

Where is the best place in the stadium to sit?
Taliesin
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

NO PROBLEM  ;D

This is the seating plan for the NRL http://premium1.uploadit.org/taliesin// ... Etihad.pdf

As for best place to sit ? It's a personal thing - Most fans will tell you anywhere between the two 40 metre marks is excellent & the upper level at Etihad still gives an excellent view. My group enjoy being behind the try line & on the fence,(which means for at least 40 minutes the team is running towards us.

Ticket prices Cat 1 $45 - Cat 2 $35 - Cat 3 $25

Hope this answers it for you.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

lima lima lima duck useless ticketmaster website wouldn't accept my credit card details so I couldn't book and due to personal circumstances I didn't have time to go to the nearest outlet.
Andy
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Oh man, I didn't realise you only had til 9pm to buy the membership.

Does anyone have the nrl.com code to book as you can only put that in now (until tomorrow 9am when it's a free for all!)
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

I bought a $25 ticket and have no intention of sitting in my seat. I'll be standing on the wing.
2012 premiers. Legit.
joshie
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

hey guys i want to come down for this, and it sounds like you are having problems.

guess what?? THE INTERNET SAID MY MEMBERSHIP CARD WAS INVALID! the melbourne storm even said it was strange, we tried it on ticketek, IT WORKED!!! so i dont know

does anyone know where i can get good deals on hotels, game then home. lol, i need to buy my tickets soon, but i am not allowed to go (im only 16 btw) unless i have somewhere to stay! can someone help
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

joshie wrote: hey guys i want to come down for this, and it sounds like you are having problems.

guess what?? THE INTERNET SAID MY MEMBERSHIP CARD WAS INVALID! the melbourne storm even said it was strange, we tried it on ticketek, IT WORKED!!! so i dont know

does anyone know where i can get good deals on hotels, game then home. lol, i need to buy my tickets soon, but i am not allowed to go (im only 16 btw) unless i have somewhere to stay! can someone help
Where do you live?
Try wotif.com.au for hotels.
2012 premiers. Legit.