Week One -Finals Tickets

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Storm19
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

When will the club be sending out the details for us to go to TICKETMASTER on Monday morning to buy the tickets for Friday week (If we win on Saturday). Members always get first priority and that will be 9.00am Monday then General Public will be on sale 9.00am Tuesday morning. 
Lima's Lunatics. Stuff Kaufusi, IT'S LIMA TIME.
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

was sent out last week - although I have to admit I didn't get my letter, but my housemate did
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yep i got mine last week as well but it didn't really provide anything you need to know anyway. The thing you do need which was sent out today (and also a few weeks ago) is the email from NRL digital with the special code needed for Storm members to book. You've probably already got it by now but here it is anyway.

STORM MEMBERS - FINAL SERIES INFORMATION
The 2009 Telstra Premiership Final Series is less than a fortnight away.  Please find below the important information regarding ticketing purchase windows and dates for this time of the year.

WHERE AND WHEN THE MATCH WILL BE PLAYED:
The Storm can finish the season as high as fourth and as low as sixth at the end of Round 26 of the Premiership. If they finish fourth, they will be entitled to a home final at Etihad Stadium.

If they finish fourth or fifth, they will play on Friday, September 11.
If they finish sixth, they will play on Saturday, September 12

Times and dates will be confirmed on NRL.com on Sunday night.

TICKET INFORMATION:
WHEN THEY GO ON SALE:
All tickets will go on sale to Ticketed Club Members of the Storm and their match opponents from 9am on Monday, September 7, and to the general public from 9am on Tuesday, September 8.

MEMBERS SEATS:
If they Storm get a home match, the game will be played at Etihad Stadium. Storm members will be free to purchase anywhere within the Stadium.

TICKET LIMITS:
Ticket limits will be dependant on the venue. Limits will be available on NRL.com/finals on Sunday evening after the completition of the Broncos v Raiders clash.

WHERE TO PURCHASE:
If the Storm recieve a home final, their match will be played at Etihad Stadium. Tickets for that venue will be through Ticketmaster

If the Storm are to play at ANZ Stadium, Skilled Park, WIN Jubilee Stadium or Suncorp Stadium, tickets will be available through Ticketek

If the Storm are to play at Brookvale Oval, these tickets will be available through Ticketmaster.

Regardless of the venue, to purchase tickets over the phone or via an agency, you will need to have your Ticketed Club Membership information handy.
Storm19
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

What about ticket prices? Should I ring up the club for them to fax me a copy of the letter?
Lima's Lunatics. Stuff Kaufusi, IT'S LIMA TIME.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Storm19 wrote: What about ticket prices? Should I ring up the club for them to fax me a copy of the letter?
Storm & NRL websites should have sections on finals and ticketing but here's the prices for a Storm home final from last week's letter.

Finals Week 1 Adult prices* for Docklands:

- Category 1 $45
- Category 2 $35
- Category 3 $25

* Does not include booking fee - I think it's about $5
Last edited by Surandy on Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
joshie
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

i got my email today and because i am a member i have priority access, if anyone would like to use this code please feel free to hit me up, and i might be coming from new zealand to melbourne to see the game, from there back to brisbane!

go the storm
Temi
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Got my tickets - right in the thick of it!!! YAYAYAYA!!!!
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

yep, got mine.  Level 2 Row B!

Deadset - how friggen stupid are the people that work at Ticketmaster!  By the looks of the latest NRL email regarding tickets, which I didn't check until today, the dumbarse has sold me tickets in the Manly supporters bay... every time I buy something from ticketmaster they balls it up!!  :x :x
Last edited by steaming stormer on Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]