do players read this

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
changalanga
Squall
Squall

Who knows if the players look in on this forum,but if they do, they need to know that we aren't expecting the world of them this year, but we do expect to get value for money,which at the moment we aren't getting,the crap we saw tonight was not up to standard and if that is kept up then just pack it in and rest up for next year,because we as members would rather not waste our time going to games if the players keep playing with the enthusiasm they are playing with at the moment,somethings missing and its called heart.
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

I actually thought we did okay today...but it was a home game afterall....what you said above probably rings true for away games though.
I love Cooper
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Hey don't get too worked up just because we've lost 2 in a row. If you think we've got it bad take a look at who's below us. And i'm sure some of them do and won't be that high on confidence when they read a whole lot of crap about how they have no pride.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

mate ill agree with the occasional lack of heart, there are a few tin men out ther for us.

but, value for money? for some people a financial investment in a membership may be a rather significant thing. but i would support them as a member even if we played like the sharks.

its about a love for the club and the community, hell it would be nice if we won every game, but the truth is that wont happen for any team.
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
Joe_Storm_FB_2025
Squall
Squall

changalanga wrote: Who knows if the players look in on this forum,but if they do, they need to know that we aren't expecting the world of them this year, but we do expect to get value for money,which at the moment we aren't getting,the crap we saw tonight was not up to standard and if that is kept up then just pack it in and rest up for next year,because we as members would rather not waste our time going to games if the players keep playing with the enthusiasm they are playing with at the moment,somethings missing and its called heart.
I rekon they should post on here and if they did they'd probably post that they expect to read better quality posts than the crap some posters write.
[quote="billythekidslater"]
Yeah I am a troll. [/quote]
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Joe_Storm_FB_2025 wrote:
changalanga wrote: Who knows if the players look in on this forum,but if they do, they need to know that we aren't expecting the world of them this year, but we do expect to get value for money,which at the moment we aren't getting,the crap we saw tonight was not up to standard and if that is kept up then just pack it in and rest up for next year,because we as members would rather not waste our time going to games if the players keep playing with the enthusiasm they are playing with at the moment,somethings missing and its called heart.
I rekon they should post on here and if they did they'd probably post that they expect to read better quality posts than the crap some posters write.
one of the u20s from last year used to post here under the name of 'Mole', pretty sure it was mack fawcett  :?

IIRC he said that they were aware of the forum but they didnt post
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

Probably got better things to do  :?

lift weights, get all the chicks, drink beer.....
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Joe_Storm_FB_2025 wrote:
ROFLMAO!!!! Post of the week!!  Love ya work Joe  ;D
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
leaguekid
Squall
Squall

How many of the people bagging the boys have played league at a First Grade level - yes I am female I have not played but the boys need our support not to be bagged by negative comments - let's just turn up this week and support the boys after all it is the last time at The Graveyard
storm007
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

leaguekid wrote: How many of the people bagging the boys have played league at a First Grade level - yes I am female I have not played but the boys need our support not to be bagged by negative comments - let's just turn up this week and support the boys after all it is the last time at The Graveyard
=D> =D>