storm training question

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

hey i was just wondering weather all of storm training sessions are open to the public? and also if they only train at mc labor or alternate between OP and mc
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Come on Nacho you being a know it all should know its Visy Park now.Sally Gearing is the one who will know she follows them all over the place .
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

all i know is that sometimes they are open and some arent. Also some are at OP and some arent  :lol: It all depends...check the site they used to post a schedule which had this info.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

yeah i just found the schedule and the injury report too, they moved it to a different menu heading.
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

When you saw the menu Nacho did you think you could order some food chunky :lol:
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Hey Big Jim are you following me how did you know i went to training today lol i dont follow them around but i do somtimes go to training and today (which is strange this came up today) i went after not going for around 6 weeks

I saw GI and chatted to him about his jaw (he wants to play) i saw Billy and dallas who were both sick and cam who was just happy i also saw Bellamy who looked competly upset

training is open to anyone and you can go to any of them ive only ever been asked to leave once and that was when one player was hurt so Nacho you should go or go with somone

the one thing i did see today that was interesting was anthony quinn didnt fully train today he injured his shoulder or neck half way through and left the field

anyway that was strange bigjim how do you know my surname?
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP
JAMIE
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

It seems that Brett Finch really enjoys his football. It seems he and Cronk really think on the same wave length. Also, with Smith away, Ryan Hinchcliffe looked really comfortable working with the forwards and steering them up and down the park. It's good to watch the boys train and to gain an appreciation of the work that goes into every week's performance. One thing if you do go to training though - Don't take two young kids.
Scott Hill and Robbie Ross - The Best

GALLOP + THE NRL = THE REAL CHEATS

Hartigan and Wilson present:
Gauci and Gallop - The newest Muppets

News Ltd = The death of Rugby League
BIG JIM
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Sally iam new i stand with the Bai Standers and someone mentioned you i will contact you through Facebook :D
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

JAMIE wrote: It seems that Brett Finch really enjoys his football. It seems he and Cronk really think on the same wave length. Also, with Smith away, Ryan Hinchcliffe looked really comfortable working with the forwards and steering them up and down the park. It's good to watch the boys train and to gain an appreciation of the work that goes into every week's performance. One thing if you do go to training though - Don't take two young kids.
I was so surprised with how approachable the guys were after training (well except for inglis he was on his rag that day) ..Kearnsy told us we could jump over the fence and chat with the boys after training and they were cool with it...belly stood and chatted for a bit to...
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

photos from training yesterday
Attachments
storm training day after origin 2 09 005.jpg

sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

more from training
Attachments
storm training day after origin 2 09 018.jpg
storm training day after origin 2 09 015.jpg

sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

training
Attachments
storm training day after origin 2 09 024.jpg
storm training day after origin 2 09 016.jpg

sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

sallymay wrote:
the one thing i did see today that was interesting was anthony quinn didnt fully train today he injured his shoulder or neck half way through and left the field
See guys i told you i was right quinny is injured its now on the injury list and i saw it happen
Last edited by sallymay on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Taliesin
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Not sure if this a tribute to your powers of observation or an indictment to the excessive time you spend at training  :twisted:
BTW - He's on the list now  ;-)
Injury Update
Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Matt Cross (Hamstring strain) - Matt sustained a low grade hamstring injury during the Raiders game last weekend. He will miss this coming weekend, but is likely to be available after the bye.

Andre Itula (Fractured eye socket) - Andre played for Central Coast Storm last weekend, with no problems and is off the injury list.

Kevin Proctor (Fractured ankle) - Kev is progressing steadily with the second stage of his rehab. He will gradually progress his rehab into a training load over the next 4-5 weeks with a view to being able to return to play at that time.

Anthony Quinn (Neck) - Quinny injured his neck at training last week. He has some localised pain and movement restriction, which is improving, but hasn’t completely resolved. He is likely to need a bit more time to settle to the point where he is able to manage unrestricted training, and at this stage we expect that he will be available again for selection after the bye weekend.