Storm v Manly spoiler thread

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Oh Ratty, please stop with the mexican thing  :'(

We are evil Victorious VICTORIANS!!!! ;D
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

tis their term not mine  ;-)
Our erstwhile,(and currently absent) trolls have a ready made excuse for their team's abysmal display.
As you know my somewhat well known RL birthplace is just a little North of Sydney  ;D
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Andy
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Listened to the whole match on ABC Country in the car from my dad's house down on the peninsula back to my house - as I was driving over the Bolte Bridge I missed the last minute of the game due to reception - who was BOG?
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

MotM was Smithy I believe Andy  :)
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Andy
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Thanks Tigger.

And I heard them mention that Billy was clutching at his wrist - anything come from that?
singlemalt
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

He seemed fine to me after the game
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Just watching the game now, but Wairangi Koopu 22m.

Please hurry back Sika.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Sweet!  ;D
Play the ball
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

good win,

Not always pretty, but an away win at brookvale, you take them anyway you can get them,

We are starting to have a gritty look about us, even if the attack is not quite there yet,

4 wins , 3 losses, 1 draw, we need to start improving on that,

I believe we are steadily improving, and could still be a sleeping giant in this comp yet.

Let them write us off.
Go the Allblacks, Richmond , and the mighty Storm
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

ABC radio gave Adam Blair best on ground... and I have to say he's been outstanding this year!  Showing the form he always displays for NZ for us now on a weekly basis!
White back in the side is huge too - his first two games have been very good - back to 06-07 form rather than 08.  Looks hungry again!
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
coupy73
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Much better performance last night, thought everyone stood up. Forwards made yards, cronk seems to have much more time now Finch is in the team. Hoffman starting to get some form and heading towards where he was a couple of years ago. Tomane looked pretty comfatable out there. And think Cross should be in the 17 on that performance.
MotMfor me was Cam smith
just my opinions......critique them, don't criticise me!!!
Cowbell_Mark
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Great win, best of the season for us! It was great to see the manly supporters taking down their '40-0' banners and leaving with about 10 minuted left. And Although Smith got man of the match, I think Turner should have been. Anyway, we looked much more stable attacking and our defense was superb as allways!!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Agreed, it was a good win. A much better all round performance by all the guys. Less errors, more cohesion in attack and fewer defensive lapses. Bodes well for the remainder of the season.

Edit: And a distinct lack of wanker trolls, although I am sure they'll show up soon to whinge worse than Orford on heat.  :lol:
Last edited by Surandy on Sat May 02, 2009 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

havent watched the game as of yet but from whiteys stats he must have played an above average game and good on him for it too.

winning against manly at brookie (even with the current issues sorrunding them) is a huge achievement for the boys and to win so comfortably without a quality player like sika is even better

when he comes back, and proctor comes back, that will be when we are finally at full strength irecon

howd finch go?
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]