Storm vs Wests Tigers thread

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

What the hell is wrong with our attack? Even when we held on to the ball it was still rubbish.

I really hope that Finch makes a difference but I fear he won't.

That 2nd half was just terrible.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

Finch cant help us. The only way we will make the 8 this year is if we drop the dead weight. It is the biggest joke ever that we play so shit with this team..the team is a good side FFS, but there are a few bad eggs that cant tackle/catch or put in for the team. looks like the sydney media was right...end of an era for sure. its just so unbelievable that they cant fix these issues that have been going on since round 1....holding the ball isnt that lima lima lima duck hard i watched an under 10's game on the weekend and there was 5 errors all game!!! our boys cant play the ball without dropping it! sure it rained but the tigers seemed to do ok for the most part.

soooo lima lima lima duck frustrating!!! ARGHHHHHHHH
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

on the plus side, proctor continues to impress even in a shit result
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
gothestorm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

That Grand Final loss has stuffed us for good. We will NEVER recover from that. I don't care what anyone says.
Temi
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Hailstorm wrote: What the hell is wrong with our attack? Even when we held on to the ball it was still rubbish.
It's getting to the point where whenever we get the ball, I say to myself "don't drop it, don't drop it".

Each week, I become more and more impressed with Kevin Proctor, despite the fact that I lose confidence in my team.

We are playing so below ourselves, it's disgusting!
Cowbell_Mark
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

OH MY GOD... shocking, thats the only word i can think of. We had that game there for the taking, so many opportunities, yet we consistently cough up possession. This is something Brett Finch cant even solve. The refs had a poor game too, ecpesially disallowing Quinns try. The only positive i can take out of this is that Inglis is finding his hold form.

Also 'gothestorm' Its not the GF that stuffed us, can't you see that? Its the loss of key players and the new blokes in the squad now find it difficult to combine with eachother.
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

There's always next week  ;-) :lol:
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

thats also the first milestone game that weve lost, better luck on ur 200th cam
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

We let the side we the worse attacking record in the league score more pionts than us tonight.  That same side also has had the mst tries scored aganist them this year and we can only score once in the 8 minute.  Something is wrong somewhere.  It has to be in the mind.  We belive we will always win at home,  we belive we will always win for players milestone games.  Now we will belive taht we will win beacuse we have got a 5/8.  I think our players bedd to be taught that to win a game you have to have the ball, no ball no scoring, no scoring, no win.  We made nearly a hundred more tackles tonight because we did not have the ball.  You can not make that many more tackles are win.
gothestorm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I've had a gutsful. I'm taking a break for a few weeks. This is too depressing.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

always next year, the way we are going :(

cowboy mark...the new players are the ones playing the best! Cronk is way off his best, Chambers couldnt tackle a dead midget, Quinn cant jump more than 2 inches off the ground and turner can only just jump 3 inches. The forwards arent giving us any go forward and when they do someone fumbles the ball.

*sigh* go team!

AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

READ THIS STORM PLAYERS and MANAGEMENT

I have had enough, I have had enough of the excuses of this game and the for the games that we play awful this season. And quite frankly, it has been all of them.

THERE IS NO 'I" in TEAM, if you want to play as a "I' player

Piss off then, piss off back to you junior club senior side.

PLEASE PLAY AS A TEAM.

sorry it might sound harsh but i am pissed off and upset and angry, I feel a disgrace to supporter of melbourne storm today.
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

glennb wrote: We let the side we the worse attacking record in the league score more pionts than us tonight.  That same side also has had the mst tries scored aganist them this year and we can only score once in the 8 minute.  Something is wrong somewhere.  It has to be in the mind.  We belive we will always win at home,  we belive we will always win for players milestone games.  Now we will belive taht we will win beacuse we have got a 5/8.  I think our players bedd to be taught that to win a game you have to have the ball, no ball no scoring, no scoring, no win.  We made nearly a hundred more tackles tonight because we did not have the ball.  You can not make that many more tackles are win.
100% agree. its totally mentally. they have no confidence...because izzy is gone they dont think they can score. players need to be dropped...bring some young guys outwide (Tomane, chisholm, itula or Joe) they have size and the current guys are not cutting it.

KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

KK'S HIT LIST:
  • Chambers
  • Zap
  • Scott Anderson
  • Geoffrey's offloading arm
  • Whoever says White & Sika aren't ready to play
Last edited by KimmorleyKiller on Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[quote="Buzz"]
I really have to say that the only way that Boofa played at that kick from Orford was if he cracked a fat.
[/quote]

[img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c385/KimmorleyKiller/TheT
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

AAS wrote: feel a disgrace to supporter of melbourne storm today.
ease up a little.

as bad as the team is going , i still love them