Roarts on aCA

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Tomorrow nite (Monday 12th Jan) Ben Roarty will be on a Current Affair from 6.30pm on ch Nine.
Not sure what the story is but it could have something to do with Alpaca's maybe...or then again, it may be something totally different  :lol:
We'll just have to watch and see....

*Edit*
It's about weight loss - hopefully it'll be more than a few seconds worth  ;-)
Last edited by Tigger on Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Tigger wrote: Tomorrow nite (Monday 12th Jan) Ben Roarty will be on a Current Affair from 6.30pm on ch Nine.
Not sure what the story is but it could have something to do with Alpaca's maybe...or then again, it may be something totally different  :lol:
We'll just have to watch and see....

*Edit*
It's about weight loss - hopefully it'll be more than a few seconds worth  ;-)

Thanks for that...he was one of my favourite players...tough as and hated by all opposition teams and supporters... ;D
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Also tonight on Today Tonight a number of Storm players will be linked to a 'party girl'

The story is a beat up by them and how she is linked and hooked up with so many sports stars, some players and photos will be shown in this smear piece.
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

the story on Today Tonight is so wrong Charmyne Has not done anything wrong when these photos are taken
the guys actully come to her not the other way around
and they keep adding her to facebook when they could just get rid of her
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

we all know the boys are sluts  :lol:
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

well it wasnt really directed at our boys. i posted about this charmayne chick (fmd she is horrid) a little while back...not sure why the guys are so keen on her.

CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Super Cronk wrote: well it wasnt really directed at our boys. i posted about this charmayne chick (fmd she is horrid) a little while back...not sure why the guys are so keen on her.
I think I  know who you mean, a blonde chick.....well to be quite frank, she probably lets them all know she sleeps around :lol: with males and females.
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Benny looked in top shape.
He could easily pull on the Storm jersey today :-)
[align=center][img]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/8558/61813452.jpg[/img][/align]
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

anyone know where his gym is???? id love to know

MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Totally Fit Dot Com Dot AU
[align=center][img]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/8558/61813452.jpg[/img][/align]
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

CooperCronk wrote:
Super Cronk wrote: well it wasnt really directed at our boys. i posted about this charmayne chick (fmd she is horrid) a little while back...not sure why the guys are so keen on her.
I think I  know who you mean, a blonde chick.....well to be quite frank, she probably lets them all know she sleeps around :lol: with males and females.
no doubt she does..but the boys are just as bad...

CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Super Cronk wrote:
CooperCronk wrote:
no doubt she does..but the boys are just as bad...
Very true, some chicks or women are worse than men, and that coming from a female :lol:
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

sallymay wrote: the story on Today Tonight is so wrong Charmyne Has not done anything wrong when these photos are taken
the guys actully come to her not the other way around
and they keep adding her to facebook when they could just get rid of her
The story smeared the players when THEY had done nothing wrong apart from have a photo with someone.

Sally, don't you think it is funny that the 'guys actually come to her' when they (the players) are all out together?
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

i dont think its funny i actully dont get why they do it but ive talked to charmayne (this couger as they call her) and she says that when she goes out and hangs out with the one NRL player she is friends with the other guys come up and wants photos cause she is always in the paper due to her modeling

Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

sallymay wrote: i dont think its funny i actully dont get why they do it but ive talked to charmayne (this couger as they call her) and she says that when she goes out and hangs out with the one NRL player she is friends with the other guys come up and wants photos cause she is always in the paper due to her modeling
Oh I can see how the league guys just love to get their pics taken with famous models ROFLMAOPML!!!  I'll bet the only modelling she's done is for the home girls in the Picture mag  :lol:

Sallymay, when the guys go out to have a few drinks and whatnot they are constantly hassled by chicks wanting to crack onto a big name, quite often right in front of their wives or girlfriends - some females have no bloody morals and that facebook skank would have to be one of the worst!  She is living her 15 minutes of fame now that a group has been started about how sad and annoying she is  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!