Can someone tell me..

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
SeeYaSlater!
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

what 'The Bai Stand' is? like is it a stand at the graveyard? or just a group of Storm fans, sorry bout this lol. New user and I live in NZ so I got no idea
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The Bai Stand is named after a storm player Marcas Bai who played with the storm from 1998 - 2003 there is a part of the stand that guys stand at with a big sign saying BAI STAND near the gates up near the TV end
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP
Silkin Storm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

The Bai Stand is a Standing area of the Ground in the terraces, just inside the Eastern Gate. Buzz and the group who choose to Stand have a Banner up for people to meet at.

Buzz also hosts this site of which we are all grateful for his time & efforts to keep  our Storm family in touch.

So the answer is Both  What once was just a group of people who stand together now has become much more ( some of us sit ),  a family of supporters online and in person. We gather at the after match functions & sometimes other things in the off season.

The Bai stand was originally named after Marcus Bai Partly due to his prolific try scoring in that corner.
Don't Leave it to Fate
She's a Fickle Bitch
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

I actually had a little cry when he left the Storm to play in England...just a lovely guy...and bought a cap with his name on it at his last game for the storm.

I used to stand on that hill but now have a reserved seat.
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Dont lsiten to them SeeYaSlater, its an evil cult that will spike your beer then defile your orifices if you give them a chance.

Run

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Noa Nandruku wrote: Dont lsiten to them SeeYaSlater, its an evil cult that will spike your beer then defile your orifices if you give them a chance.

Run

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Shuddup you!!!!  Don't spoil our ebil plans  :twisted: :twisted:
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

Noa Nandruku wrote: Dont lsiten to them SeeYaSlater, its an evil cult that will spike your beer then defile your orifices if you give them a chance.

[/b]

you say that like its a bad thing.... :?
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
SeeYaSlater!
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

lol thanks guys, will have to site there when I finally make my way 2 melbourne to watcha game
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Run

Rubbish. We are friendly to all (except referees  ;D ). We won't spike your beer, but might offer you Special Coke.
Come, visit. You'll have a great time.

And Noa, if you want to keep files in your orifices  :o .... well, I guess that's up to you.  :-*
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Good god, you mean walk ALL that way from the luxury of the Western Stand. What if it it rains, where can I put my Chardonnay, my hush puppies will get ever so dirty.
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

SeeYaSlater! wrote: lol thanks guys, will have to site there when I finally make my way 2 melbourne to watcha game
You'll love it, these guys are only mucking around, but remember, it will only be there for 2009, so you better hurry up :D