How quickly we forget ....

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
singlemalt
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Australian coach Ricky Stuart will be formally investigated following a complaint he abused World Cup referee Ashley Klein and a top England official after Saturday night's shock World Cup final loss to New Zealand.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008 ... 428327.htm

I seem to remember Sticky throwing some rather unfavorable remarks towards Craig Bellamy  and Brain Waldron during the grand final lead up after the famous accusations at 'that' press conference ....
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Bet Gallop won't come out and crucify him in public either.....
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

not sticking up for Gallop, as I don't particularly like the bloke, but what the Australian coach does has nothing to do with him during the world cup.  The Australian side is a representative of the ARL, not the NRL... I do agree though that Stuart is a whingeing little bitch
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

steaming stormer wrote: not sticking up for Gallop, as I don't particularly like the bloke, but what the Australian coach does has nothing to do with him during the world cup.  The Australian side is a representative of the ARL, not the NRL... I do agree though that Stuart is a whingeing little bitch
And we can't see C.Love chastising his little buddy can we  :roll:

Nice to see 'sticky's' love child followed his lead  :twisted:
On Sunday Cronulla backrower Paul Gallen said Australia had been "stitched up" in a television interview.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

you can tell bellyache and sticky are friends lol :P
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

never liked ricky.

he thinks he is above the game, thinks he created the game and is the best at what he does. a real arrogant prick he is.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

steaming stormer wrote: not sticking up for Gallop, as I don't particularly like the bloke, but what the Australian coach does has nothing to do with him during the world cup.  The Australian side is a representative of the ARL, not the NRL... I do agree though that Stuart is a whingeing little bitch
Disagree sorry. He represents the NRL all the time; just as Bird does when he (allegedly) glasses his missus, when Carney gets on the piss once too often.
singlemalt
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

http://livenews.com.au/Articles/2008/11 ... ts_defence

And the saga continues

Unanimous support for Stuart from ARL Board .....

Stuart called Klein a "F***ing Cheat"

"You have to understand Ricky's passion. He just needs to take a few deep breaths," ARL board member John Chalk told The Daily Telegraph

Oh, so it was passion .... well, let the goose off then, don't even think of legal action
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

TC wrote:
If the sport was structured correctly, then yes, he would, but we'll agree to disagree in this case as I believe his employer in this instance is the ARL.  It is being reported solely as Australian coach too from what I've read - if it referred to him as Australia and Cronulla coach then I think Gallop would have more of a concern.
Disagree sorry. He represents the NRL all the time; just as Bird does when he (allegedly) glasses his missus, when Carney gets on the piss once too often.
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

steaming stormer wrote:
If the sport was structured correctly, then yes, he would, but we'll agree to disagree in this case as I believe his employer in this instance is the ARL.  It is being reported solely as Australian coach too from what I've read - if it referred to him as Australia and Cronulla coach then I think Gallop would have more of a concern.
Don't care who was officially employing him, he is still an NRL coach. Therefore it damages the code.
Same as Carney and Bird were on "private time". Still damages the reputation of the club.
pauliedude
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I dont think Ricky will last long. He shouldnt anyway, you cant confront, and abuse game officials in a hotel next day and be allowed to get away with it. We Ozzies lost because we didnt score enough points / gave points away / stuff up opportunities etc. Get over it.
Wheres the 50 K fine??????. Sorry, of course Ricky isnt affiliated with Melb Storm so he must be above the Law  :nocool: