GF Footy Show Edition *spoiler*

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Just watching the Footy Show now and they say Manly supporters don't travel - fark me, the players couldn't even show up to the bloody telecast!!!  :lol: :lol: 
They did a cross to Manly Leagues Club to talk to em!!

Seeing as our guys (Cronk & Turner) came up all the way from Melbourne ;-), you'd think the Manly guys could have taken the ferry across the bloody harbour....... :?
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
mrpc
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Umm, the boys have all been in Sydney since yesterday.  They all had breakky at the usual event in Sydney this morning too.
Stormin North Queanbeyan!
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

LOL thats the funnyest thing ive read all day :lol:
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Well that sums it up doesn't it, and what's the bet that's not mentioned in the papers tomorrow!

Fine example of trolls not crossing the bridge, and what about rent a crowd in the background???

Coops and Zappa did us proud! :D :D

Cheers
Bunnies :D :D
Go the Mighty Melbourne Storm and the Mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs!!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Damn I hope we thrash Manly this week, and someone put a big hit on Menzies!

I am so lima lima lima duck sick to death of the total wankfest from everyone in Sydney about Beaver lima lima lima duck Menzies!!!
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

yeah I thought the same thing regarding the Manly players not showing up...

I tell you what though, there is nothing lamer than the NRL Footy Show finale - why people would pay for tickets to that bore-fest I have no idea.  As much as the AFL FS guys get payed out for their show, at least there are some funny moments thrown in there, especially when it comes to their finales... the NRL FS just gets lamer and more amateurish each year... that whole Mario getting revenge on Robbo segment was just embarrassing to watch.

I agree with the whole Beaver love-in getting old - he isn't even retiring ffs - he's just cashing in overseas!!  You have guys actually playing their last game of football EVER and they're getting less attention than him!!  And why didn't the NRL FS give Wiki the same level of tribute as some of the other retirees??  Surely his long and distinguished career warranted the same special treatment of the select few, which remarkably included Geyer!! :shock2:

On a positive note though, I thought Crocker did well to take his winning the Golden Falcon Award in his stride - well done for playing along and taking the fun out of it for all of those who were heckling him in the crowd.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Can I have a refund for the time I wasted watching that drivel? That would have to be one of the worst Footy Shows I've ever watched. The live acts were all atrocious, there was little talk about the grand final except the brief interviews at the start of the show and the farewell for retiring/departing players.
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

bunnies wrote: Well that sums it up doesn't it, and what's the bet that's not mentioned in the papers tomorrow!

Fine example of trolls not crossing the bridge,
It's thats bloody SPIT bridge, they're scared it will open up while they are crossing it
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Glad I didn't watch it then.

:D
[b]Making movies, signing songs and fight'n round the world.[/b]

Dose chess dip Err?
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Tex Perkins is the man!

Faker was the most deplorable thing I've ever seen.

My heart sank when they declared the footy show would be back next season...
[quote="Buzz"]
I really have to say that the only way that Boofa played at that kick from Orford was if he cracked a fat.
[/quote]

[img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c385/KimmorleyKiller/TheT
StormVicky
Squall
Squall

Last night was a fine example of why the Footy Show should not be on next year. Hope they rethink and ax it.  It was a total heap of bullshit. Sorry I wasted my time watching it and staying up way too late.  Copper and Steve were just wonderful, well spoken and did us completely proud.  Personally I can't wait for the Beaver to P..s off.  Go Storm.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

we got a bit of a boo to.

The boo is going to be deafening on sunday....which will make the win all that sweeter.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]