storm supporter bays???

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
toe
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Got aisle 143, row 16, seats 35-39, hopefully my girlfriend is one of the few manly
fans in 'our' end!:)

GO STORM!!
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Going from where we got people their tickets this morning Storm supporters are going to be all over the place.

One ticketek lady was saying nothing available in the 'southern end of the ground' Bays 101 through to 135 while the lady beside her was selling tickets in Bays 101 and 102, 144, 145 and 135.

Two people showed up and just pushed in (which didn't go down to well) and every 30 seconds the lady saying that there was nothing in 101 had people sitting in different seats in each corner of the ground before people asking why they could sit together.

Jelly not sure if you were at the same venue (big place with lots of lights, bells and whistles on the Yarra) but that was the problem at the start of selling where I was. The old dear just wasn't interested where the young girl was booking everyone together.

In the end there will be a big number of Supporters around bays 123, 124, 125 thanks to the old dear.
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Nah Stormwarning I wasn't in town.  Better not say which outlet just in the case the chick I was whinging about is a Bai Stander.  :P
Tempest
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I'm in 145, row 16.

I bought my ticket at the Princess Theatre outlet, and the guy turned his screen to show me the available seats - it said 145 was a Storm Supporters bay.
Younge
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

We got 4 tickets in 144-1, Row 17. Hopefully there will be plenty of Storm supporters around us.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Younge wrote: We got 4 tickets in 144-1, Row 17. Hopefully there will be plenty of Storm supporters around us.
ill be 4 rows behind ya, thers 4 of us
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

138 for me... but I bought my tickets in August or whenever it was they went on sale
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Wasnt gonna go as the wife broke her ankle but a friend of hers who works at Homebush rang and said she had a couple of free tickets. So that b*tch can look after herself, Im off.

That last bit was a joke btw.
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Just got tickets in 627. I hate ANZ stadium. Most of the good seats are 'alright' at best.
[quote="Buzz"]
I really have to say that the only way that Boofa played at that kick from Orford was if he cracked a fat.
[/quote]

[img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c385/KimmorleyKiller/TheT
aflconvert
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Noa Nandruku wrote: Wasnt gonna go as the wife broke her ankle but a friend of hers who works at Homebush rang and said she had a couple of free tickets. So that b*tch can look after herself, Im off.

Dont let that stop anyone... wy wife is on crutches and we (wife included) will be driving up and be at the game 144-1 row 19
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

aflconvert wrote:
Noa Nandruku wrote: Wasnt gonna go as the wife broke her ankle but a friend of hers who works at Homebush rang and said she had a couple of free tickets. So that b*tch can look after herself, Im off.

Dont let that stop anyone... wy wife is on crutches and we (wife included) will be driving up and be at the game 144-1 row 19
Kudos to your wife aflconvert!!  Well done.  :)

Noa Nandruku - you're mean.  :P
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

KimmorleyKiller wrote: Just got tickets in 627. I hate ANZ stadium. Most of the good seats are 'alright' at best.
thats near me.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Oh wicked dude, I'll keep an eye out for a guy that looks like platinum Cooper Cronk.

That was a typo, I'm in 628.
[quote="Buzz"]
I really have to say that the only way that Boofa played at that kick from Orford was if he cracked a fat.
[/quote]

[img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c385/KimmorleyKiller/TheT