Bellyache's Post Match

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
trytry12345
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

lima lima lima duck unbelievable!!!
Bullets
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

far out i have never seen him so fired up

he kinda repeated himself and back tracked a few times but i agree with him in general.

got stuck into the judiciary, the nrl in general, the betting on the incident, ricky stuart, the media and so on

he's right about how the media beat up everything that involves us and the grapple tackle. We had a great win last week against the Broncos and what the first thing the media ask in the post match? its straight onto the grapple tackle.

whats the fine going to be out of this? lol
[img]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/Yeungy01/Stormcopy.jpg[/img]
http://s13.zetaboards.com/The_Colosseum/index/ - The Colosseum - Arena of Entertainment
trytry12345
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Bullets wrote:
whats the fine going to be out of this? lol
I'm willing to chip in $5!!!
Bullets
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

these blokes on fox sports news are just retards
[img]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/Yeungy01/Stormcopy.jpg[/img]
http://s13.zetaboards.com/The_Colosseum/index/ - The Colosseum - Arena of Entertainment
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

That is the best press conference ever!  Great work Craig!!!  
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Crippstor
Squall
Squall

If Robert Finch as refs boss and Choker Stuart as National Coach can comment on an issue before the judiciary without penalty, then I cannot see how the NRL can fine us for the comments in the press conference tonight. I sent an email to the talking sport guys at 2SM outlining that if that was the AFL then Finch and Stuart would have copped big fines if not been saked, I mean can anyone really imagine Jeff Geishen talking to the media about a AFL tribunal case before it was heard let alone stating that a player deserved 2 weeks. Wally was correct the NRL needs to look at that.
Crippstor - Lord of The Realm
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

As has been mentioned in another topic, Bellyache and Waldron let fly in the post match media conference. I've seen media conferences last 1 minute of awkward silence. This is apparently 34 minutes of withering tirade from Craig and Brian implying:

* Media have an agenda
* Bookies pretty much knew in advance Cameron would be found guilty
* NRL needs to do something to ensure betting doesn't warp the judicial system
* Why was Cameron's tackle so highlighted when one from the previous week (Webb from St George) was worse?

Much more and all that alone in a 9 minute cut from the full presser. Apparently Tricky Ricky fires back but that hasn't been shown yet.

What concerns me more is that the NRL will make an example of Waldron / Bellamy and fine them or some other action. I'm getting in early. The NRL will most likely make some action here. But they again failed to act when two NRL Coaches actively advocated for players to take matters into their own hands and bash the crap out of other players.

Time will tell. This might be a ploy to keep the siege mentality going. I doubt it. I think it's open slather.
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

They just showed Tricky Ricky. He called "that flip Waldron", that "Wally Waldron", that "idiot Waldron", that "wombat of a football manager".

He also claimed that Waldron doesn't know the rules. One of the worst aspects is how an opposition coach can comment on a judiciary case before it's been heard. That's inciting the media, and directing the media towards the issue. Irrespective of the case, it's not something Ricky should have commented on. He can make comment after the case - but before taints the process.

He kept saying he didn't make the tackle - again making the tackle the worst thing to have happened in Rugby League this century. I don't recall any coaches making public statements about Hoppa before the case? The tackle from the week before that Bellamy is highlighting also didn't get any coverage. I suppose Ricky wasn't playing St George and had no motivation to taint the case.
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Had to laugh at both Foxsports News and Sky News reporters both saying that 'who would have thought that the post game interviews would have been more entertaining than the game'.

Tricky was put into a corner and you could see that he had no way out but to throw the crap he did.

At the end of the day, he has failed everywhere he has coached and if it wasn't for the coaching of the Storm players the Kangaroos under Tricky's  coaching wouldn't have won the game they have.
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Looks like Sticky the lippy will be on the slippery slope quite soon. Regardless of what Gallop & his band of merry bean counters throw at Craig & Brian what they said had the ring of truth & will be remembered by the people who count at the end of the day - The paying public.

The media & the puppet masters behind the scenes set precedent that will be hard to whitewash for their protected species in Sydney & we won't even scratch the topic of Video footage re: drug use  ;-)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Can someone please remind Wicky Stuart that Waldron's name is Brian, not Wally.

Did Stuart even mention that his team sucked against Melbourne?
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Buzz wrote: They just showed Tricky Ricky. He called "that flip Waldron", that "Wally Waldron", that "idiot Waldron", that "wombat of a football manager".

He also claimed that Waldron doesn't know the rules. One of the worst aspects is how an opposition coach can comment on a judiciary case before it's been heard. That's inciting the media, and directing the media towards the issue. Irrespective of the case, it's not something Ricky should have commented on. He can make comment after the case - but before taints the process.

He kept saying he didn't make the tackle - again making the tackle the worst thing to have happened in Rugby League this century. I don't recall any coaches making public statements about Hoppa before the case? The tackle from the week before that Bellamy is highlighting also didn't get any coverage. I suppose Ricky wasn't playing St George and had no motivation to taint the case.

What makes it worse is that Ricky Stuart is not only the Cronulla Coach, he is the bloody Australian coach.

Sadly Ricky got baited and got nabbed hook, line and sinker. He comment motivate the guys.
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
Tempest
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

What's interesting and laughable is that they (NRL & media) re trying to paint Cam as the Worst Bastard Ever, yet who is it they have front and centre on their own advertising and promotional pics?

Cam Smith.

"Hey guys, I've got a great idea! Let's do everything we can to turn the public against the guy we're relying on most to sell our brand! How about that?!"

Tools.
Play the ball
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Well done Craig and Brian,

Ricky Stuart showed his true colours, when he could'nt come back with  anything intelligent to say so he resorted to insults.
Go the Allblacks, Richmond , and the mighty Storm
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

Also great point made by bellyache re: stuart webb tackle a few weeks back. That was a shocker!!! way worse then cams.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]