Kirk Gone...

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Nez
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Don't know if this is posted anywhere but the knights just confirmed that Kirk has signed for 4 seasons... great...

Knights sign 'Bushranger' Reynoldson
NZ Storm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Bastards! :evil:
Earl
Monsoon
Monsoon

Well done Melbourne.

We can't attract any fowards to our club so we'll let our better ones go :evil:
cam
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Just what we need :roll:
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

We are heading up that dreaded creak, and we are starting to lose all of our paddles! :cry:
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Well this is really topping off my week and its only Tuesday - ya reckon there maybe some good news somewhere - pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :( :( :(
cam
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

i got some.. were 5th on the ladder.. :wink:
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

and that is good news how?
[img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2514/banner069rm.jpg[/img]
Dani_
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

i wonder what is going to be done about our , non-existant forward pack, that will more than likely depleat more this week with howe, williams more than likely going and dallas as well.

ahh crap is my reaction
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/DaniStorm/Dani07a.jpg[/img]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Well, at least we have some faithful players, ie Matt Geyer, David Kidwell and Alex Chan.

Kirk, great one mate. The Storm fans idolise you, the media even know who you are. You are leaving to gain more glory? You'll be nobody in Newcastle.
Nez
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

StormGurlDani wrote:i wonder what is going to be done about our , non-existant forward pack, that will more than likely depleat more this week with howe, williams more than likely going and dallas as well.
That's exactly what i have been trying to figure out over the last 12 or so hours.. Someone from norths must be ready to make the step up, or there must be someone we are looking at signing. Heck the raiders here are still looking at bringing in a number of new players, so there must still be people available.. Plus how much money will we have left over? All i know is that we're going to need some more people here come next season. We've got about 5 forwards to replace if all reports come true... And where are they going to come from? Time to get the wallet out me thinks..
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I'd like to think there is a few up at Norths that will be forced to make the step up if required however i believe alot of these same players are also off contract.

It'll all work out... we hope! :roll:
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Robert Tanielu is off contract the end of this year, as far as I know Antonio Kaufusi is signed til the end of next year and I have no idea with Sione F or the other young blokes at Norths.
Thunderstruck
Site Manager
Site Manager

From top squad:

Cooper*, Friend*, Howe, Johnson*, McDougall, Webster*, Williams, McFadden, Moa.. nevermind.
*priority signings.

Bell, Finefeuiaki, Geyer, Kaufusi, Kearns, Orford, Robinson, Glen Turner.

Chan, Cronk, Hill, Hoffman, King, Steve Turner

Smith, Slater

Those are mainly from StormFront magazine except of course chan and kidwell. I didn't include the ones we know for certain are leaving. The magazine forgot about Robert Tanielu despite being in the team photo.
[img]http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/2514/banner069rm.jpg[/img]
Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Well, at least now the Newcastle Knights will finally be able to claim to having the world's best player on their team. And although the Knights are now my 2nd favourite team, I will still wish injury upon andrew johns whenever he may take thye field.
Glory, Glory to South Sydney!