Channel 9 showing game at 8.30pm on Friday

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Kaufusis Clan wrote:
Insomniac wrote:
nacho wrote: yeah cause low ratings for 9 will encourage them to show more live league  :?
Nacho, massive ratings wouldn't encourage CH9 to show more live league, so what's the difference!? :roll:
Very true but theyve always showed the finals then screwed us over come next season now with imparja venues we have an alternative so im not about to forgive and forget so easily...but yes a valid arguement if we watch we'll get it. maybe.
How many venues have imparja(even thou PUBS and homes ARE BREAKING THE LAW)? Less than million

How many Pubs clubs and homes have Channel 9/Win Victoria? millions

It is illegal to have imparja in an area that has Channel 9 or Win.
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Kaufusis Clan wrote:Very true but theyve always showed the finals then screwed us over come next season now with imparja venues we have an alternative so im not about to forgive and forget so easily...but yes a valid arguement if we watch we'll get it. maybe.
Imparja venues is nothing new, Naughtons in Parkville (or is it classed as Carlton?) were showing Storm games when 4 Storm players were part owners in that pub in 2002 or 2003 I forget the exact year. As have other pubs over the years.

The main difficulty has been in getting the pubs to actually show the NRL games. This is where League Of Our Own have been a positive addition here in Melbourne.
visualise-this
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I know that Seagulls in Newport and Hart Hotel in Footscray both showed last weeks game live.
stormangel
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Hi All,
Just received a reply from Melbourne Storm saying that Channel 9 are showing game on delayed telecast at 8.30pm Friday.
S'pose it's better than 12.15am
Last edited by stormangel on Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

CH 9 Fri 7:30pm - 8:30pm Victoria's 101 Must Do's

Earth shattering & ground breaking television - NOT  ](*,)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Bourbon Rat wrote: CH 9 Fri 7:30pm - 8:30pm Victoria's 101 Must Do's

Earth shattering & ground breaking television - NOT  ](*,)
Victoria's 101 Must Do's? One of those "must do's" better be to bloody watch the game after the show!  ;-)
Simon the Crowdie
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

What a Bummer, Nine showing the Storm game at 8:30pm, and I was looking forward to watching Alexander the Great....couldn't anyway...Working :-)
stormin_kes
Squall
Squall

Well Ch9's 8.30 start to the game means I'll just have to listen in to 2GB's continuous call over the internet........no way i'm gonna be kept in the dark for an hour.
It's just a Storm in a tea-cup.