Storm vs Broncos in the Semi Final

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
trytry12345
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

That's almost a certainty now.

What a match that will be. I don't think we really wanted to meet the Broncos that early!

ps If we lose to the Warriors tomorrow we will play the Broncos next week at Suncorp. That will be the end of us. We must win tomorrow.
Last edited by Christabella on Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

have some faith!!!!

We wont lose tomorrow. We wont lose again in 08. put your house on it.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Jumping the gun?  Will the Broncos even get past the Semi Finals?

However, you are right, the Storm will beat the Warriors, take the week off and play the Premlinary Final at Telstra Dome

One thing is for sure, Manly will choke during the Final Series  :lol:
[align=center][img]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/8558/61813452.jpg[/img][/align]
mrpc
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

MENACING*STORM wrote: One thing is for sure, Manly will choke during the Final Series  :lol:
They already did - but St George just went one (or two) up on the choking stakes and let Manly win big.
Stormin North Queanbeyan!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

mrpc wrote:
MENACING*STORM wrote: One thing is for sure, Manly will choke during the Final Series  :lol:
They already did - but St George just went one (or two) up on the choking stakes and let Manly win big.
Bloody useless Dragons, could they have played any worse? Ah well, hopefully that will lull Manly into a false sense of security. By the way, I thought Warren Smith had a wankfest over Manly last round, but bloody hell Gould was on a mission to beat him tonight!
Bullets
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

If it goes to plan today the Broncos will destroy Canberra up here next week and meet us back in Melbourne. Im happy with that, i have more confidence of beating Brisbane in Melbourne in a prelim final then up in Sydney in the grand final, they are grand final experts and we learnt that back in 06.
[img]http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e219/Yeungy01/Stormcopy.jpg[/img]
http://s13.zetaboards.com/The_Colosseum/index/ - The Colosseum - Arena of Entertainment
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

I'd be more worried if I was a Manly supporter having to play the Sharks in the prelim.
Let's just win today. Geez if we don't and we have to play in Brisbane next week, I'd be very worried.
2012 premiers. Legit.
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

Surandy wrote:
mrpc wrote:
Bloody useless Dragons, could they have played any worse? Ah well, hopefully that will lull Manly into a false sense of security. By the way, I thought Warren Smith had a wankfest over Manly last round, but bloody hell Gould was on a mission to beat him tonight!
The Ref love Manly also.
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
Ron Supwood
Squall
Squall

We have not been beaten by the Broncos in a final at Suncorp. A great place to play footy and our boys always respond accordingly.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

Super Cronk wrote: have some faith!!!!

We wont lose tomorrow. We wont lose again in 08. put your house on it.
good one idiot.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
mrpc
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Someone should probably change the subject line to Semi Final.
Stormin North Queanbeyan!
peter
Squall
Squall

MENACING*STORM wrote:
One thing is for sure, Manly will choke during the Final Series  :lol:
If only we could choke as well as they did....................we are in serious poo, 40,000 people at Suncorp with 39,900 barracking for the Bronco's. Lockyer in career best form, Ennis will niggle and get them penalties and they have the coach that knows what goes on in Bellamy's head.

This could be the quickest exit ever for the minor premiers from the final series.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

nah i have a good feeling about the broncos match.

trust me , i feel it in my loins

:|
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
storm_rhinos
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

then bring on the flake - and since it will be at SFS or telstra stadium i dont think its much worse than playing at telstra dome, wont have the close in atmophere of shark park. If we beat the Broncos we will make the final as flake cant score for all the money in the world
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
"Fortune favours the brave, stand tall Storm your time is now. Go hard, go Storm!! "
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

nacho wrote: nah i have a good feeling about the broncos match.

trust me , i feel it in my loins

:|
Win this weekend at Suncorp and it galvanises the group in a completely different way.
I'm feeling optimisitic again after allowing myself two hours of despair.
Win this week and we will win the comp.
2012 premiers. Legit.