Pencil in double chance

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
storm_rhinos
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

With the flake being taken apart by the warriors i would think we have a sure fire top 2 double chance finish, cant see us losing in the last three games and we would have to lose 2 for the flake to top us, so question is will the Silvertails get the minor premiership or us? I fancy they have the easier games given they have souths and titans, who are leaking points all over, though with Scott Prince back maybe he can steady the ship.

So question of the day is who would be the best draw for us to play in the first round of the finals ? I cant see any of the teams being as weak as the Broncos last year.
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
"Fortune favours the brave, stand tall Storm your time is now. Go hard, go Storm!! "
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

i think we can take the minor P, as we saw vs manly orford is a choker in big games (altho we have known this for how many years>???) and with him at the helm they wont be scoring to many points here on in. Altho jamie lyon is coming back soon.

i would love to play dragons in the finals. but honestly doesnt bother me...we will win and win easy.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Simon the Crowdie
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

I wouldn't be too surprised if the Bunnies dig in to their burrows and give the Silvertails a loss, as they did this game last year, that then would give us the Minor P, as I see it , we have beaten Manly twice 9that should count for something
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I just don't want to play Canberra in the first week of finals
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

steaming stormer wrote: I just don't want to play Canberra in the first week of finals
The green machine is currently 38 minutes away from leapfrogging into 6th spot,just 1 comp point behind the ponies & with a better for/against %
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
stormin_kes
Squall
Squall

Bunnies have just done us the big favour and beaten Manly  40 - 32. We are now on top of NRL table on 34  points, Manly and Cronulla are on 32.
It's just a Storm in a tea-cup.
storm_rhinos
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I'm SUCh a bunny fan now lmao

Its been a great weekend, Storm doing the business, Kanga's winning and now Manly going down

Those grand final tickets are looking oh such good value....
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
"Fortune favours the brave, stand tall Storm your time is now. Go hard, go Storm!! "