F**K YOU BIG TIME CHANNEL 9: YOU'VE SCREWED US AGAIN

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Storm19
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

You would'nt believe it. They show the First half of the Storm v Roosters Replay then after Holden Half-Time they go straight to a replay of Broncos v Dragons. WTF is going on at GTV 9. You are supposed to show the full replay of one game and then show the 2nd game.
Lima's Lunatics. Stuff Kaufusi, IT'S LIMA TIME.
Storm19
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Breaking News: The Second Half of the Storm v Roosters game will follow the Broncos v Dragons game. What at fu**ing 3am in the morning. You gotta be kidding yourselfs GTV 9.
storm_man
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Absolute disgrace... thank god I went to the match!
Simon the Crowdie
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

was at the Match, then watched the replay on FOX2
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Even tho 9 'fixed' the problem by showing the last half later that's not the point is it?  Pity those who had to tape the game and ended up with a totally different game after half time.  That and the fact that before the put the Broncos game on, they showed the highlights of our second half plus spoke to Cam as man of the match........someone screwed up hugely and of course 9 won't do anything about it as per usual, I'd be surprised if they even admit there was anything amiss!  :x
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
JAMIE
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

And is there anything amiss?
For 11 years now things like this have happened. They don't care. Channel 9 Melbourne don't care about football and really, never have. I was amazed to see Origin live this year, and for a split second I thought the tide might be turning. BUT No. The Manly game was shown 3 hours late, and then this happened last night.
I will know one thing for sure though. The honourable Sir Bryan Waldron will seek a please explain! He's a legend that man.
Scott Hill and Robbie Ross - The Best

GALLOP + THE NRL = THE REAL CHEATS

Hartigan and Wilson present:
Gauci and Gallop - The newest Muppets

News Ltd = The death of Rugby League
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Thanks Storm19, I was wondering what was going on. I got home just after 2am and figured I'd watch the Broncos v Dragons game, turned on the telly and there was less than 30 minutes to go in the match. I then checked the TV guide to find that the schedule had changed and that the games had been brought forward by 20 minutes, but that still didn't explain the replay being so far into the match.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

The above has been brought to the attention of the Storm today at the comedy day. Cactus didn't know anything about it.
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Simon the Crowdie wrote: was at the Match, then watched the replay on FOX2
:lol: So did I.

Not as if FOX screws anything up :roll:
[b]Making movies, signing songs and fight'n round the world.[/b]

Dose chess dip Err?
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Further to this and not sure if any one else has rang or emailed the NRL but the official response received today was;

"That is not our problem, it's a Channel Nine issue and we can't tell Channel Nine what to do re broadcasting"

"You would need to contact Channel Nine and discuss it with them and I'll make a note of your call, but there is nothing we can do".

and they wonder why clubs are losing money and the game is under threat from the other codes  :? :? :? :?
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

It might be a channel 9 issue, but it sure as hell is the NRL's problem!!
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
samo
Squall
Squall

i notified talkin sport (nsw and qld's largest and most popular nrl talk back show, radio 2UE hosted by grahem hughes and mark geyer) of what happened and they were disgusted by it, after my email a number of callers rang to confirm and reiterate what i had said.

they said they will attempt to notify david gallop of it and make a bit of a stir.

the STORM deserve better

samo
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

I've just checked online TV guides and can find no information about what time Channel Nein will show the finals. So far the guides I've checked only go to midnight Friday and the only mention of the finals is on Fox Sports 2 which is replaying 4 vs 5 at 10:30pm.
Storm19
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Had a look at TV Week and the Sydney Roosters (4th) v Brisbane Broncos (5th) final will be shown on Channel 9 (Melb) at Midnight on Friday. 2 movies at 8.30pm and 10.20pm and then the Replay. Saturday games will be published shortly.
Storm19
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Update on Saturday Channel 9 (Melb) TV Guide for Sat 13/9/2008.

7.30pm -9.40pm (Movie) Practical Magic
9.40pm -12.10am (Movie) Pay It Forward

Then I would presume it would be

12.10am -2.05am (Sport) Rugby League Finals
2.05 am -4.00am (Sport) Rugby League Finals

If Storm play on Saturday night then you would hope they would show the game as early as 11.30pm, but you wouldnt expect GTV 9 to do the Storm fans any favours.