knights v storm

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
pauliedude
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

any one going to the knights game? where's the best place to sit with other storm fans?
mrpc
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I have that day off work and there's a damned good chance I'll be getting the train up there (from North Ryde, or more accurately, Epping).

Having said that, I don't know the route to walk there from Broadmeadow Station, I've never been to that stadium before, and I don't have a clue where the best places to sit are.
Stormin North Queanbeyan!
pauliedude
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

where do away team supporters generally sit?
Is there a ticket discount for storm members?
Earl
Monsoon
Monsoon

mrpc wrote: I have that day off work and there's a damned good chance I'll be getting the train up there (from North Ryde, or more accurately, Epping).

Having said that, I don't know the route to walk there from Broadmeadow Station, I've never been to that stadium before, and I don't have a clue where the best places to sit are.
Come out of the train station turn left. Keep walking till you get to the main road. Keep walking straight till you get to the next intersection turn left and keep walking.

Honestly though its a fair hike. Your better of spending 5 bucks on a taxi.
StormVicky
Squall
Squall

Hi everyone, we are living in Newcastle and we are Storm supporters.  So a group of us including our lovely Storm Bunnies (Heather) will be sitting in General Admission, Southern Hill.  Yes, they should honour your Membership discounts, they did last year anyway.  If you are getting the Train to Broadmeadow Station, make it easy on yourself and get a Taxi to the Stadium.  Will be so glad to see as many of our Supporters there, Newcastle supporters known to be quite unfriendly.  Makes for a good game. Can't wait.
CHITTYCHARGO
Squall
Squall

So do you get the Storm discount on a pre purchased ticket or get the discount on the day of the game
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Hi everyone!

Just a slight correction for Stormvicky's post, we all sit on the northern hill!!!

Also would advise anyone planning on being at the game to pre-purchase your tix as it is Whinger Buderus's last game and the Knights last home game for the season!

DON'T RISK travelling to the ground to buy your discounted tickets and find it is a sellout!!!!

Also you can only buy 40%off discount tix at the grounds on the day, BUT as stated above don't risk waiting!

Hope to see many of you there!!! You can't miss us! :D

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORM! :D

Cheers
Bunnies & Stormboy :D :D :D
Go the Mighty Melbourne Storm and the Mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs!!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

bunnies wrote:Also would advise anyone planning on being at the game to pre-purchase your tix as it is Whinger Buderus's last game and the Knights last home game for the season!
Excellent stuff! We have made a habit in recent times of raining on other team's parades. There was Gorden Tallis' last game for the Broncos when we knocked them out of the finals, the Petero's last game for the Broncos, and Hodgson's last game at Campbelltown.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Surandy wrote:
bunnies wrote:Also would advise anyone planning on being at the game to pre-purchase your tix as it is Whinger Buderus's last game and the Knights last home game for the season!
Excellent stuff! We have made a habit in recent times of raining on other team's parades. There was Gorden Tallis' last game for the Broncos when we knocked them out of the finals, the Petero's last game for the Broncos, and Hodgson's last game at Campbelltown.
also hicks and monahan last year ;)
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
StormVicky
Squall
Squall

Sorry Heather, wrong end, you know how much I go their.
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I'm fortunate enough to be attending both the Panthers & Knights game, so I'm looking forward to seeing the Storm & my fellow Storm members at CUA & EA Stadiums
[align=center][img]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/8558/61813452.jpg[/img][/align]
CHITTYCHARGO
Squall
Squall

When you say you will be sat on the Northern Hill is this seating or just standing never been so just need to know when we book our match ticket cheers
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

It is GA and no seating, but we don't sit down much anyway!!!! :D :D :D Tix are $22 each!!

Cheers
Bunnies & Stormboy :D :D
Last edited by bunnies on Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Go the Mighty Melbourne Storm and the Mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs!!
CHITTYCHARGO
Squall
Squall

Thanks for the info one last question is the Northern Hill alchol free area
Lord Reynoldson
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I actually have been able to purchase my tickets over the phone, GA, for $18.50 I think it was.  They were able to give me the Storm member discount. Just have to show the membership when I turn up to the game.  Has been like that the last few years there.  That's about the ONLY good thing about Newcastle, because most places you must turn up on gameday to get the discount.
Glory, Glory to South Sydney!