knights v storm

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

storm_rhinos wrote: i wonder what would have happened if Billy didnt drop that first ball? Wonder if it got in their heads that it was going to be one of 'those' days?
Probably would of won by 5 ;-)
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Surandy wrote:
Super Cronk wrote:
Surandy wrote: Ah well, the loss we had to have. ;)

Now for a winning streak of 4 games. ;D
i thought the warriors loss was the one we needed to have  ;-)
Shhhh. Interesting thing is we have not lost any games by more than 4 points (I don't count the games where we were missing nearly 2/3rds of our squad due to SOO).

SOO really crueled us this year, theoretically we should have 4 or 6 more competition points than we do, so even if we miss the minor premiership in my mind we are morals for it.
Nor were we out "tried" :)
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

nacho wrote: was quinn spat on yesterday? i was browsing on LU and they mentioned something along those lines. can anyone clarify it?
Two NRL players charged for spitting
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Saw it quite clearly on NRL Fox pre game show.
peter
Squall
Squall

I have never read so much negativity resulting from a one point loss. Get over it, we were beaten by a team that was simply more committed on the night. I would hate to read the crap that would spill from these pages if we ever lost 2 or 3 games in succession.

You would all be calling for changes to the playing roster, coaching staff and management. (well maybe I would support the management leg of that trifecta)

Get over it, NRL is a tough gig and on any given day there is not a lot of difference between 1st & 10th in this competition. Support the team on Sunday and if we are good enough the MP will go to Melbourne and the fans will enjoy the JJ Giltinian Shield at the end of the game.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

peter wrote: I have never read so much negativity resulting from a one point loss. Get over it, we were beaten by a team that was simply more committed on the night. I would hate to read the crap that would spill from these pages if we ever lost 2 or 3 games in succession.

You would all be calling for changes to the playing roster, coaching staff and management. (well maybe I would support the management leg of that trifecta)
Hehe, you should have been around the forums during the Muppet Years.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Obviously someone must have listened as playing roster changed, new coaching staff and new management. Accomplishments post-Muppet: haven't missed the finals, two Minor Premierships, two Grand Final appearances, won a Grand Final, have a new stadium on the way........  ;)