R21 Storm vs Titans @ OP

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

1. Slater
2. Turner
3. Geyer
4. Folau
5. Quinn
6. Inglis
7. Cronk
8. Lima
9. C Smith (c)
10. White
11. Crocker
12. Hoffman
13. Johnson
Bench:
14. Kaufusi
15. J Smith
16. Blair
17. Manu

Ref is Tony De La Heras
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

finally.

so pretty much same team we have had past few weeks.

titans may be without two forwards due to suspension.... Henderson and Cross IIRC.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
samo
Squall
Squall

i was thinkin hoffman may have got a rest this week, so he was hungry and firing against manly next week.

still a strong team as always, loving sika manu's efforts off the bench, he could be the difference come the last few weeks in september

samo
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Titans team:

1. Campbell
2. Rapana
3. Cooper
4. Delaney
5. Atkins
6. Harrison
7. Lewis
8. Meyers
9. Amos
10. Hodgson
11. Laffranchi
12. Conn
13. Graham
Bench:
14. Stosic
15. Swain
16. O'Dwyer
17. Matthews
18. Berdie
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Honestly. I reckon a 40 point victory should be par for tonight.
[b]Making movies, signing songs and fight'n round the world.[/b]

Dose chess dip Err?
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

dj out> jezza takes his place. Scott anderson to the bench.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
cam
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

CaptainKlutz wrote: Honestly. I reckon a 40 point victory should be par for tonight.
Well, we got par.. although if Smithy had his goal kicking on line we could have had the half century up.

Solid performance, not much of an atmosphere tonight with only 9,400 and freezing again but good to get an easy win going into next weeks huge game.

How good is Inglis!  :D

(.. also, anyone who knows someone inside the Storm, would you be able to suggest that they keep the music OFF until we actually score. Not sure about others but  i find it annoying to have music going while the game is actually on)
Storm19
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Not a bad crowd figure considering the other game was on across the bridge which had 58,300. 9 tries scored as well which was great. Watching the replay now. First time I have missed a Storm game at home in 5 years that they have won. Tough game next week. Go Storm.
Lima's Lunatics. Stuff Kaufusi, IT'S LIMA TIME.
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

CaptainKlutz wrote: Honestly. I reckon a 40 point victory should be par for tonight.
Next time I will listen to you and put some moolah on.
2012 premiers. Legit.
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

cam wrote:
Well, we got par.. although if Smithy had his goal kicking on line we could have had the half century up.

Solid performance, not much of an atmosphere tonight with only 9,400 and freezing again but good to get an easy win going into next weeks huge game.

How good is Inglis!   :D

(.. also, anyone who knows someone inside the Storm, would you be able to suggest that they keep the music OFF until we actually score. Not sure about others but  i find it annoying to have music going while the game is actually on)
I agree. It's annoying as hell and also a bit disrespectful to your opponents. Keep the basketball crap for basketball.
2012 premiers. Legit.
coupy73
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

tugga wrote:
cam wrote:

How good is Inglis!   :D

I agree. It's annoying as hell and also a bit disrespectful to your opponents. Keep the basketball crap for basketball.
here! here! lets start a petition, and while were at it can we stop the guy with the mic trying to 'whip up the crowd' with his inane ramblings, just tell us the scorrer and any replacments....thank you!
just my opinions......critique them, don't criticise me!!!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Not too bad, bit hard to get into it fully knowing full well that it's going to be very lopsided.

Congrats to Cam for remembering to put his kicking boots on for the second half and managing to nail 300+ career goals last night.
cam
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Also, What was going on up the top level of the Lazarus stand?  :?
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

cam wrote: Also, What was going on up the top level of the Lazarus stand?   :?
Sorry about that..... I Klutzed. :(

Only joking, whilst being only a few seats away I have no idea how afew load over enthusiastic supporters came to blows.

Jibes about home grown talent was the start of it.
For what it is worth, the Storm bloke held is own against the mob of "plain clothed Coast" supporters from what I saw.
[b]Making movies, signing songs and fight'n round the world.[/b]

Dose chess dip Err?