rd 18 v Tigers

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Good win by the boys.  GI was great, Bill was just Bill - and by that I mean friggen amazing.  He is unbelievable this year - great to watch.
Hoffy really is out of form.  I saw he is one of the leading contenders for most overrated in the players poll that comes out this week.  Going by this year, I'm not all that surprised, although he earned his rating with his form of the last couple of years. 
Coop and Cam had their kicking boots on too - finding space and making them come off their own line a lot.  Really controlled the game well.
Very happy with the win in what was clearly a danger game at Campbelltown.  Bring on the Dragqueens next week, and we are officially 2nd now!!!
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Noa Nandruku wrote: Interesting to see the differant approaches they take to Issy & Greg. They (being the Coach and leadership group) try to play down the wraps Greg gets but arent so reticent with Issy.

Im sure its on purpose, they probaly feel GI can lose his focus alot easier.
I got the feeling that Belamy is going out of his way to give Ingliss those wraps.
[b]Making movies, signing songs and fight'n round the world.[/b]

Dose chess dip Err?
Mrs Cooper Cronk
Squall
Squall

CaptainKlutz wrote:
Noa Nandruku wrote: Interesting to see the differant approaches they take to Issy & Greg. They (being the Coach and leadership group) try to play down the wraps Greg gets but arent so reticent with Issy.

I got the feeling that Belamy is going out of his way to give Ingliss those wraps.
I was going to say the same thing.
[img]http://i20.tinypic.com/2wmf60p.jpg[/img]
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

has anyone heard the news on quinnm weather hes good or not?
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

CaptainKlutz wrote:

Really, I thought he's just responding to questions and then does his best to play them down, "yeah he's good..but" Boofa even done the same thing.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, Craig knows the best way to handle him.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

nacho wrote:
luvlicca wrote: that would be really scary haha!!!
yeah but a good kind of scary
....your scary nacho.  :lol:

Pretty good win...thought defence in first half was sloppy, we missed about 30 odd tackles i think, which isnt good at all.

attack was awesome with GI and Slater on fire. Cam and cronks kicking game, particularly in the second half was brilliant. Boofa had a real good game too...and bet was celebrating long and hard into the night....probably with bunnies  :lol:

i think we still need to fix up some things like defence and discipline round the play the ruck...then we will be at our best. still unbeatable at the moment but still not perfect yet.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

nacho wrote: has anyone heard the news on quinnm weather hes good or not?
he was named to play Dragons. Looked like he broke his nose tho...so who knows.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Quinn's nose was on the opposite side of his face not pretty, an ambulance left the ground as we were waiting for the boys!

And yes, my muscles are telling me today that I played up last night at the game, I was singing, dancing and screaming STOOOOOOOOOOORM on the hill all night, had an absolute ball and as usual the boys were good value after the game! I have a very husky sexy voice today too! LOL :D

Boofa loved our signs, and the boys were all needing their ice baths, they stayed locally at Rydges, so didn't have any bus trips to make other than to the airport today!

Cheers
Bunnies & Stormboy :D :D :D
Go the Mighty Melbourne Storm and the Mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs!!
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I'd say even if he can play.... rest him for this week.
[b]Making movies, signing songs and fight'n round the world.[/b]

Dose chess dip Err?
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

CaptainKlutz wrote:
I'd say even if he can play.... rest him for this week.
Works for me  :-k Make it Quinn & Hoffy the first stage of operation R & R
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Bourbon Rat wrote: Works for me  :-k Make it Quinn & Hoffy the first stage of operation R & R
Definitely need the boys to be fresh in September.  I suspect a few will be told to take the week off during the Worriers game.
[align=center][img]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/8558/61813452.jpg[/img][/align]