IZZY'S DECISION??

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

AAS wrote:
Stormwarning[c] wrote: You know a lot....it's not my site, it was however someone that use to be stand with the original Bawden School of Dance and Bai standers back in 98 and 99, but you wouldn't remember that would you.
I do know know a lot, Your name is Scott and you have the cowbell in the Eastern Stand and I know one thing, I never want to meet you anyway.

By the way, I know what the Bawden School of Dance was and i am a originial bai standers before moving around  the ground and come back to the bai stand.

Shows that you don't know a lot about me.
Stormwarning[c] wrote: and I don't see too many people abused on it for having their own view.
Because nobody is bloody there. 47 members, hey? It looks like Ribot been fudging hes figures for the graveyard site.
Yes 17  more members in 6 months. Still going strong i see? hahahahahha

index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=56&topic=4605.0
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

What is really annoying me why now - why couldnt he have done it before the Roosters Game.  As I said in a previous post "March 13 Foxtel Adrian Lam said that he was joining the broncos" and smirking when saying it so why the delay??????????????????  As Brian Waldron says there will be a few broncos players on friday night wondering how they are going to fit under the salary cap - and another thing how will they fit Cam, GI and the rest that they are so called trying to get.  Doesnt add up.  God I am really annoyed.
samo
Squall
Squall

was just listen to "talkin sport"  a sydney rugby league radio show on every day 4pm till 7pm (it is web casted)

they just interviewed bruno cullen (broncos CEO) he admitted bellamy is the man they want but he reckons it will be definitley not for next year but for 2010.

he in a certain way denied wanting G.I. and cam saying that "they wouldnt fit under the cap"

samo
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

AAS wrote:
AAS wrote:
Stormwarning[c] wrote: You know a lot....it's not my site, it was however someone that use to be stand with the original Bawden School of Dance and Bai standers back in 98 and 99, but you wouldn't remember that would you.
I do know know a lot, Your name is Scott and you have the cowbell in the Eastern Stand and I know one thing, I never want to meet you anyway.

By the way, I know what the Bawden School of Dance was and i am a originial bai standers before moving around  the ground and come back to the bai stand.

Shows that you don't know a lot about me.
Stormwarning[c] wrote: and I don't see too many people abused on it for having their own view.
Because nobody is bloody there. 47 members, hey? It looks like Ribot been fudging hes figures for the graveyard site.

AAS keep it to ur self, dont post ur garbage for us all to sort throu while trying to read posts related to the actual topic
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

nacho wrote: AAS keep it to ur self, dont post ur garbage for us all to sort throu while trying to read posts related to the actual topic
Agreed.... Save it for LU FFS.
[b]Making movies, signing songs and fight'n round the world.[/b]

Dose chess dip Err?
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

nacho wrote:
AAS wrote:
AAS wrote: I do know know a lot, Your name is Scott and you have the cowbell in the Eastern Stand and I know one thing, I never want to meet you anyway.

Shows that you don't know a lot about me. Because nobody is bloody there. 47 members, hey? It looks like Ribot been fudging hes figures for the graveyard site.

AAS keep it to ur self, dont post ur garbage for us all to sort throu while trying to read posts related to the actual topic
Nacho, my little son, That is the last of the subject.....unless Scott pops up with another smart arse comment.

AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

CaptainKlutz wrote:
nacho wrote: AAS keep it to ur self, dont post ur garbage for us all to sort throu while trying to read posts related to the actual topic
Agreed.... Save it for LU FFS.

LU is for teenie booping idiots

Enough about that

Dani_
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Jesus lima lima lima duck Christ.

We ALL support the same lima lima lima duck team. If you want to name call and act like children lima lima lima duck off and do it somewhere else.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/DaniStorm/Dani07a.jpg[/img]
Silkin Storm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Well Said Dani
Don't Leave it to Fate
She's a Fickle Bitch
thinga87
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Can't be arsed reading the thread (sorry in advance), but I thought I'd pop in my $0.02 (inc GST):

1. Can we please discontinue the Kid's membership thing... first Kingy, then Issy...
It's cursed... name it after Marshmellow man or something PLEASE!

2. Karma is a mean bitch

3. I still hate the Bronco$ more than any other team.

4. We better have a game at Stupidcorp next season...
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

thinga87 wrote: Can't be arsed reading the thread (sorry in advance), but I thought I'd pop in my $0.02 (inc GST):

1. Can we please discontinue the Kid's membership thing... first Kingy, then Issy...
It's cursed... name it after Marshmellow man or something PLEASE!

Can we have the storm Man club? Get rid of the giant penius that is in the outfield?

Brownzay
Squall
Squall

afew positives from this situation (if you could call them that)
Broncos salary cap will be in a bit of trouble. Our salary cap will be slightly eased, we can concentrate on signing a COMMITTED player (dallas) and whoever else is out of contract at the end of year. Also Israel can concentrate on his footy and maybe put in a good game for the first time in awhile.
Tempest
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Brownzay wrote: afew positives from this situation (if you could call them that)
Broncos salary cap will be in a bit of trouble. Our salary cap will be slightly eased, we can concentrate on signing a COMMITTED player (dallas) and whoever else is out of contract at the end of year.
Agreed on all points.
Brownzay wrote: Also Israel can concentrate on his footy and maybe put in a good game for the first time in awhile.
Disagree. I've got a nasty feeling he's going to be more of a liability now than an asset, and should be dropped to the reserve grade.
Brownzay
Squall
Squall

hmm I don't think cronk and G.I are gonna give him very much ball for the rest of the year..