IZZY'S DECISION??

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

tugga wrote: .... I love the solidarity of walking into Olympic Park, standing on the north terrace, drinking a bloody heavy beer and being among 13,000 fans who are supporting the same team as me.
Going to OP is like the late 80s AFL expirience for the reason metioned above.
[b]Making movies, signing songs and fight'n round the world.[/b]

Dose chess dip Err?
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

tugga wrote: I'm 38 years old today
Btw, Happy Birthday Tugga  :D  :occasion4:
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Tigger wrote:
tugga wrote: I'm 38 years young today
Btw, Happy Birthday Tugga  :D  :occasion4:
  :occasion4: Happy Birthday Tugga :occasion4:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Brisbane_storm wrote: I thought it was pretty funny picture myself, just a joke :)
Yes, but you're a prat and no-one respects your opinion.

:-*
Last edited by TC on Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
thunder
Squall
Squall

Tigger wrote: /begin rant

nacho, saying it's 'just a joke' and then putting it out there reeks of 'I know it's stupid and in bad taste and some people won't like it but if I get in the apology first it'll all be good'   - you're making your excuse cos you know some people won't like it - can't have your cake and eat it too.

Frankly I think your little picture is a childish attempt at humour - not funny in the least, but then that's your choice. 
Another point is that whilst Storm supporters for the most part are not too happy with Izzy's decision and as many posts here have stated they are not going to start giving him shite for it - most of the Bai Standers are grown-up's who can deal with disappointment and do not need to resort to immature jokes.

/rant over 

Hold on - If all you Bai Standerrs are all mature grown ups then why do you all yell at the top of your voices, "you Fu#$ed up" every time the oppsition stuffs up? What's good for the goose is good for the gander, I'm afraid!

I'm at every home game and make it to some away games and my kids are there with me. I take extreme offence to foul language we have to put up with every match especially from that particular area but hey, as you would all say, it's part of the game!

However, everyone is entitled to their own opinion! I think Izzy is rat for what he did to the team that gave hiom a go and propelled him to such great heights!
I won't boo him this season but he will cop an ear full on his last match and especially next season! Players who make it and hang around for only 2 seasons do not deserve the fans respect. Especially when they are so wanted, respected and adored by all fans at Olympic Park. Return that respect as you all say he deserves and repay the club with some loyalty.

He is a disgrace and I would not care one little bit if Bellamy drops hom and never plays him again this season. Give some young bloke who will return that respect a go and watch him flourish around all the talented players that the Storm has on offer! Why should the Storm nurture a player who has stabbed them in the back any further?

He should be shafted just like he shafted the Storm - I'm just sick of the Storm being on the wrong end of all this all the time from Kimmorley, Orford to Izzy and as rumours have it - Bellamy, Smith, White to Ingliss!! Let's just sit around and the the wheels fall off! What a joke!!
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

thunder wrote:

nacho, saying it's 'just a joke' and then putting it out there reeks of 'I know it's stupid and in bad taste and some people won't like it but if I get in the apology first it'll all be good'   - you're making your excuse cos you know some people won't like it - can't have your cake and eat it too.

Frankly I think your little picture is a childish attempt at humour - not funny in the least, but then that's your choice. 
Another point is that whilst Storm supporters for the most part are not too happy with Izzy's decision and as many posts here have stated they are not going to start giving him shite for it - most of the Bai Standers are grown-up's who can deal with disappointment and do not need to resort to immature jokes.

/rant over 
Hold on - If all you Bai Standerrs are all mature grown ups then why do you all yell at the top of your voices, "you Fu#$ed up" every time the oppsition stuffs up? What's good for the goose is good for the gander, I'm afraid!

I'm at every home game and make it to some away games and my kids are there with me. I take extreme offence to foul language we have to put up with every match especially from that particular area but hey, as you would all say, it's part of the game!

However, everyone is entitled to their own opinion! I think Izzy is rat for what he did to the team that gave hiom a go and propelled him to such great heights!
I won't boo him this season but he will cop an ear full on his last match and especially next season! Players who make it and hang around for only 2 seasons do not deserve the fans respect. Especially when they are so wanted, respected and adored by all fans at Olympic Park. Return that respect as you all say he deserves and repay the club with some loyalty.

He is a disgrace and I would not care one little bit if Bellamy drops hom and never plays him again this season. Give some young bloke who will return that respect a go and watch him flourish around all the talented players that the Storm has on offer! Why should the Storm nurture a player who has stabbed them in the back any further?

He should be shafted just like he shafted the Storm - I'm just sick of the Storm being on the wrong end of all this all the time from Kimmorley, Orford to Izzy and as rumours have it - Bellamy, Smith, White to Ingliss!! Let's just sit around and the the wheels fall off! What a joke!!
WOW what a first post. You are tarring Issy with the same brush as everyone turncoat. :evil:

Really Issy has gone home to be with his family. I bet you wish your family's ties were that close.
Consider that maybe, after signing on as a 15/16 year old ,maybe Issy had regrets signing for a club based so far from home. He has honored the contract so far and deserves credit for that.

At the end of the day the Storm have had a pretty good run with player loyalties. Just think you could of supported a club with player loses like the Bulldogs, Parra, Canberra, ect.
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Mike_The_Undertaker wrote:
thunder wrote:

/rant over 

WOW what a first post. You are tarring Issy with the same brush as everyone turncoat. :evil:

Really Issy has gone home to be with his family. I bet you wish your family's ties were that close.
Consider that maybe, after signing on as a 15/16 year old ,maybe Issy had regrets signing for a club based so far from home. He has honored the contract so far and deserves credit for that.

At the end of the day the Storm have had a pretty good run with player loyalties. Just think you could of supported a club with player loses like the Bulldogs, Parra, Canberra, ect.
He is in the same boat.  Granted different reasons, but same result.  No loyalty to the club.  I hope he has a blinder for the rest of the year, and from that point on hope his career turns to shit and all the infinite talent and potential he has are wasted
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Family (and in his case religion) and health comes before all other.
[b]Making movies, signing songs and fight'n round the world.[/b]

Dose chess dip Err?
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Thunder - If you really stand near us at the Bai Stand for every game then you'd know the F$^%ed up chant has been changed to 'stuffed up' for all of this year and pretty much most of last year because of the fact that there are children and other adults who do not condone certain language present at most games!
Please don't come in on your high horse and start preaching about foul language from 'our' area in particular - as I (and others) bring younger children to most games we take great pains now to let people around us know that certain things are not on.  You can't stop all people from swearing at sports events but The Bai Stand try to act responsibly so maybe you should revisit us, introduce yourself and see how it goes from there.  :)
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Argee Tigger, It has cleaned up even since the year i have been back in the bai stand.
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Brisbane_storm wrote:
TC wrote:
Brisbane_storm wrote: I thought it was pretty funny picture myself, just a joke :)
Yes, but you're a prat and no-one respects your opinion.

:-*
Why say prat? Are you a pom then? 

BUZZ, Do A LOTTI AND BAN THIS SNOWBALL.

Please, I beg you
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

So lotti was banned then?  hmmm... pity I wasn't around for THAT! :D
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Brisbane_storm wrote: Why say prat? Are you a pom then? 
Urban Dictionary
I'd read number three,(3) :twisted:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields