IZZY'S DECISION??

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
samo
Squall
Squall

hey guys wasnt issy supposed to have made his decision either way by yesterday or today??

samo
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

Another fan forum stated not lkong ago that he has agreed to terms with the Broncos for three years.
We will have to wait and see I guess, but my feeling is he's gawn.
2012 premiers. Legit.
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Sounding more like a Broncos signing to me
mb09
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

mystormboys wrote: Sounding more like a Broncos signing to me
I thought I heard he wanted more time again.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

storm and broncos had both denied that izzy had signed anything as of yet, he then had un till tuesday (yesterday) and still no answer!
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

mb09 wrote:
So did I

Any link provivded by that fan forum to substaniate that claim?
[b]Making movies, signing songs and fight'n round the world.[/b]

Dose chess dip Err?
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Heard that Billy said on tv that the team would respect any decision Izzy makes.....sounds ominous to me, but maybe I'm just sceptical... ;-)

I would be surprised if he stays with Storm, I truly believe he'll take the big bucks - I'll bet it's not only his manager whispering in his ear.....
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Tigger wrote: Heard that Billy said on tv that the team would respect any decision Izzy makes.....sounds ominous to me, but maybe I'm just sceptical... ;-)

I would be surprised if he stays with Storm, I truly believe he'll take the big bucks - I'll bet it's not only his manager whispering in his ear.....
Might not be that big a bucks.

Maybe he just wants to go home.
[b]Making movies, signing songs and fight'n round the world.[/b]

Dose chess dip Err?
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

CaptainKlutz wrote:
mb09 wrote:
So did I

Any link provivded by that fan forum to substaniate that claim?
Here's the link: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=423146
We can speculate all we like.
For mine, I won't exactly break down and cry if he goes. Even if he signs a two-year deal, we're bound to lose him sooner rather than later in his career.
2012 premiers. Legit.
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Honestly, if Izzy 'just want's to go home' then fine - but as a mother of grown up kids, I really feel at 18 he should be able to handle living a only couple of hours (flight wise) away from family, especially when he does have a very good support base here - that is MY own opinion and agree or not, tis what I think.

If however, the money is the major part of the equation I would rather he leave, I think he's a good player who has flashes of brilliance and will probably become 'great' but at the moment I seem to have some doubts regarding his actions onfield - I did notice on Monday night he could have passed the ball to Billy at one stage when he was grabbed around the legs and didn't, maybe a split second decision thing and he will learn it all eventually but I thought it seemed a bit greedy - again, my OPINION. 

I just hope it's all done soon so we can concentrate on the rest of the season and the other players we still need to sign.
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

Yeah I noticed that play and was thinking why the hell didnt he pass it...
But to Issy's dfence dont know if its greed or inexperience...hopefully the latter..
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

I'm hoping for the latter too  ;-)

Anyhoo, I'm blaming all this waiting stuff on religion!!!!! There you go, it's out there  :lol: ;-)
storm_rhinos
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

All things being equal he is great BUT if you dont have the players to give him the ball doesnt matter how good he is he wont help. Make him into a second rower and thats a different call. Their are many good centres and wingers, if your strong and fast they you can make the grade, so despite losing him would be bad, i am sure we will soon slip another player into his spot and not worry...... just look when Marcus Bai and Steven Bell left, everyone was worried about the future but to be honest we have gotten stronger.

If he does leave then save the $$$ and offer cam a long term contract to tie him up for his career as he has said he wants
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
"Fortune favours the brave, stand tall Storm your time is now. Go hard, go Storm!! "
coupy73
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

CaptainKlutz wrote:
Tigger wrote: Heard that Billy said on tv that the team would respect any decision Izzy makes.....sounds ominous to me, but maybe I'm just sceptical... ;-)

Wasn't he thinking of going on a mission for two years. I assume he would be away from home then? ((unless you can do a local one), this is a question not a sarcastic comment!?)
just my opinions......critique them, don't criticise me!!!
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

coupy73 wrote:
CaptainKlutz wrote:

Wasn't he thinking of going on a mission for two years. I assume he would be away from home then? ((unless you can do a local one), this is a question not a sarcastic comment!?)
Yep, a mission is for two years and normally a fair way from home......How's he gunna go with that??  ;-)