What a flaming joke!!!

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

What a load of crap, advertising during "Friday Night" Football included an ad for the crap that will be on before State Of Origin on Wednesday night.

Was there any ads for State Of Origin? Not that I saw!!! Gee, and Channel Nein wonders why the ratings aren't as good as they could be!
Dani_
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

rumour has it, that we will infact get the game at 8:30, but it may just be that, a rumour
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/DaniStorm/Dani07a.jpg[/img]
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Yes i heard the Shane Crawford doco has turned in sour taste with the Hawthorn club board and it might be taken off. It was on the AFL footy show thursday
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

A part of me now hopes that Channel Nein do show that crap doco at the advertised time and that the ratings for it are absolutely abysmal!

:evil: :evil: :evil:
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Channel Nein Melbourne have shown again the total disregard with which they hold Rugby League and the Victorian Supporter.

I video taped last night's replay (Manly v Bulldogs) which was scheduled to start at 2.00 am this morning and started to watch it after work this afternoon. Pushed back by the final at Wimbledon, the replay started at about 3.40! This I can live with. However I had been led to believe that I was going to watch a match, not a highlights package.

30 minutes later (after including the team lists, players running out, moment's silence and a pre-game commentary) the first half ended having completely omitted 2 of the Bulldogs tries and one of Manly's. At this point I gave in.

I rang Ch Nein's programming department to pass comment. When I said I wanted to discuss Rugby League, the woman said "Oh...State of Origin". I said that it was another issue, and could I please speak to the person in charge of League programming. "We're mostly AFL here", she said. "I don't know who that would be".

I told her that someone must have at least scheduled the broadcast time, so I would be happy to speak to them. She couldn't help me there either. She took down the details of my complaint and said they would be passed on, although she didn't actually know to whom. I explained that I would also be contacting the media and the operations manager of the NRL.

I was left with the distinct impression that she thought I was a fortunate fellow to have seen any League at all!!!

I am fed the hell up with the utter disdain with which Channel 9 Melbourne treats Rugby League.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
Dani_
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

i've said it before and i'll say it again...a bunch of storm supporters needs to storm (excuse the pun) the channel nine programming department, and take over things :mrgreen:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/DaniStorm/Dani07a.jpg[/img]
Earl
Monsoon
Monsoon

Oooh I'm all for a barge in :)
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

count me in and and my other half and my mum and my son :evil:
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Damn I've got work tomorrow or I'd be sitting/standing outside the Channel Nein offices in Richmond from 8am in my Storm gear with a banner demanding they show State Of Origin live!

:evil: :evil: :evil:
NZ Storm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

This tyranny must end now!

:brave: