memberships 2008

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
wenjo
Squall
Squall

I have just opened my membership pack for the 2008 season which is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!
Is there anyone else out there who signed up at the Eels games at telstra dome and hasn't not recieved there "exclusive 10 pin" in their pack!
I know it is only a badge but if they say dign up now and get this, I expect to get what they are offering.

Wenjo
Taliesin
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

signed up at the Eels games at Telstra Dome
You should have been given the pin when you signed up at the Eels game  ???

Also it looks as though once again 'General members' who also paid for 'social club,(post game) membership' did NOT get the social club membership in their GA pack ?
wenjo
Squall
Squall

I didn't get offered anything at the eels match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From what i have heard on the board the badge looked cheap.
I noticed that about the general members!!!!!! Other mmbers friends get in cheaper the GM's which sucks a bit.
Some time success doesn't give members a good deal?
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

the badges suck anyways
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
Dasher39
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Is mine the only card that is more maroon than purple?

It's not even close to being purple. Can't the Storm just get one shade of purple and stick with it? I think every piece of Storm paraphanalia I have has a different type of purple on it.

I wonder what colour the hat will be this year!
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

well i have the 2007 sticker adn 2008 sticker on my laptop screen and the purples are way different
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Noticed the colour purple is not the Colour Purple... so much for that! :)

Anyways - huge kudos to the club and memberships peoples for not only getting renewals info out so early, but to also fulfil the membership pack before christmas is almost unheard of! If they keep this up, there won't be anyone queuing up at the dome to pick up cards to see the game!

Well done all!
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

wenjo wrote: I didn't get offered anything at the eels match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From what i have heard on the board the badge looked cheap.
I noticed that about the general members!!!!!! Other mmbers friends get in cheaper the GM's which sucks a bit.
Some time success doesn't give members a good deal?
Always been the same, it's one of the selling points for the next levels of membership.  I think what was being referred to is that those members who buy GA and add the social club membership as well haven't recieved the social club pass yet. 
I could be wrong though, I have to call up and join still!
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
stormin_kes
Squall
Squall

I received my membership pack on Monday, and was pleased with the quality of the pack. I like the lanyard and was very happy to see the navy blue return to the 2008 membership pin. Yes the card is just a tad maroon but closer to the purple end of the scale. At least its not lilac like the 'walking condom' aka Storm man.
It's just a Storm in a tea-cup.
Taliesin
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

steaming stormer wrote: I think what was being referred to is that those members who buy GA and add the social club membership as well haven't recieved the social club pass yet
I could be wrong though, I have to call up and join still!
;-) Correct SS - Strangely enough the medallion turned up today in an Express post satchel,with a 'sorry for any inconvenience' letter.
I received my membership pack on Monday, and was pleased with the quality of the pack. I like the lanyard and was very happy to see the navy blue return to the 2008 membership pin. Yes the card is just a tad maroon but closer to the purple end of the scale. At least its not lilac like the 'walking condom' aka Storm man.
OK this is going 'off topic' ,but with the constant varying shades of purple,missing 'original' team colours,redesigned mascot & white T with purple stains away top are we seeing the removal by stealth of a couple of the things we long term fans consider part of the Storm identity  ???

Team colours - Navy with purple gold & white 
& the Lighting bolt,(from both the mascot & the jersey)
Cronk7
Monsoon
Monsoon

Got mine last Monday was so excited cause I had the worst day ever and got my Storm and Pies packs in the one day!I have to say,the Storm is abit better,I like the pin,keeping that as a momento,and the after party key ring isnt too bad either.If you want after party type stuff at Collingwood,add $160ish to your membership  :?
Its all fun and games til someone gets kicked in the head...
sliat_1981
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I haven't got mine yet. I'm officially panicking
Taliesin
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

sliat_1981 wrote: I haven't got mine yet. I'm officially panicking
Take a deep breath & forget about it for now  ;-)
It may turn up next week.
If not you can't do anything till Jan 7th
The Melbourne Storm office will be closed for the Christmas / New Year break from 12 noon on Friday 21st December, 2007 until Monday 14th January, 2008. However, our Membership Sales team will be back from Monday 7th January, 2008 and can be contacted on (03) 8412 4920.
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

plus you can't use it until march anyway!!!
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Finally got our memberships today! Phew.  I was thinking they might have forgotten about us, considering my nephew got his before Christmas!