Bellamy confirms at least 3 players out injured for Grand Final

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

OK. Great.

just need to wait on Hoffy now I guess.
[color=#400040]Melbourne Storm 2011:[/color] take your time, try not to forget, pay no mind to us... [color=#400080]WE'RE JUST A MINOR THREAT![/color]
riders of the storm
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

LESStar58 wrote: OK. Great.

Hoffy doesn't know what all the hype over his injury is about apparently. He says he's right for the game. It was just on Sports Tonight.
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2995/mattgeyer0xw.jpg[/img][/url]
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

riders of the storm wrote:

Hoffy doesn't know what all the hype over his injury is about apparently. He says he's right for the game. It was just on Sports Tonight.
lol rider on the storm. i hope ur ryan hoffman and u like to talk to ur self in a 3 person
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
riders of the storm
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

nacho wrote:
riders of the storm wrote:

lol rider on the storm. i hope ur ryan hoffman and u like to talk to ur self in a 3 person

Well... Actually...
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2995/mattgeyer0xw.jpg[/img][/url]
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Brisbane_storm wrote: of course we weren't going to lose any players, yeah  . . . CB learns well from his old master . . .
The emphasis on "old master" as CB is the new master... and before you go on about your beloved Broncos just remember who has been the better team since CB became a head coach... Yes Brisbane won last years GF however that doesn't necessarily mean they were the best team all year. They just won the one that mattered.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Hailstorm wrote:
Brisbane_storm wrote: of course we weren't going to lose any players, yeah  . . . CB learns well from his old master . . .
The emphasis on "old master" as CB is the new master... and before you go on about your beloved Broncos just remember who has been the better team since CB became a head coach... Yes Brisbane won last years GF however that doesn't necessarily mean they were the best team all year. They just won the one that mattered.

emphasis on "old"
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Brisbane_storm wrote:
Hailstorm wrote:
Yeah cos you don't want to win games that matter, what you want is to win games that mean nothing at all. 
every game means something