Bellamy confirms at least 3 players out injured for Grand Final

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
googly
Squall
Squall

Just saw Craig Bellamy on Fox Sports and he confirmed at least 3 out injured for next week - Folau, Cross, Hoffman. Clouds also hanging over Newton and Slater.

Disastrous.  :'(
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

belly always has a plan
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
Dani_
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

lima lima lima duck.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/DaniStorm/Dani07a.jpg[/img]
googly
Squall
Squall

I was going to head to Sydney and support the guys but after hearing that injury count it's just not worth it.
totally_fresh
Squall
Squall

Holy F*CK?!

Fair dinkum? They are all pretty massive losses to be honest. I just got a weird feeling of part excitement/part happy/part guilty. I don't like hearing about injuries...but hearing that was like having someone come up and slap me in the face and say 'DUDE, YOU'RE GOING TO WIN THE F*CKING GRAND FINAL'.

I reckon it's almost a 50/50 game with those injuries.

Manly have a lot of injuries as well though. Matai, Monas, Hicks, Glenn Stewart would all be in doubt.
Dani_
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Seriously, my stomach just sunk.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/DaniStorm/Dani07a.jpg[/img]
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

i have a feeling that issy will be ready for sunday , youth is on his side and the medicos at the club will be doing all they can for all the players
storm_rhinos
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

did he say *are* out for sure or *at this stage* will be out? Hoffy looked ok at the end of the game
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
"Fortune favours the brave, stand tall Storm your time is now. Go hard, go Storm!! "
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

storm_rhinos wrote: Hoffy looked ok at the end of the game
yeah they all did. i recon this is another cunning ploy created by waldron and belly
storm_rhinos
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

fox sports news active says Cross (hamstring) and Izzy (calf) muscle tears which are the biggest concern, newton (ankle), slater(knee) also mentioned. No mention of hoffy though
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
"Fortune favours the brave, stand tall Storm your time is now. Go hard, go Storm!! "
Monsoon
Monsoon

bellamy did not confirm 3 players definately out, from what i gathered slater and hoffman will be fine, newtown is abit of an unknown and folau has a calf tear and cross reaggrivated his thigh problem, hopefully all will be ok, biggest concern would be issy, calf tear = not good, hopefully with scans it turns out to be a strain and he can get in the hyperbarric chamber all week, if its a tear, he will definately not play  :(
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

That would be really unfair for Issy if he didnt play, he hasnt had a problem all year
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
Andy
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

P I $ $ OFF TROLL and stop starting thread full of negativity like you do under every new user name you create!

How many times do you register here?  Get a life and go and watch a nil all draw in the soccer.
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Andy wrote: P I $ $ OFF TROLL and stop starting thread full of negativity like you do under every new user name you create!

How many times do you register here?  Get a life and go and watch a nil all draw in the soccer.
Geez Andy, go easy. There's nothing it here thats bad, so far...
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

if issy misses out it will be like crocker last year, done so much to get us there (in issys case hes done a tad more  ;-) ) and then in the match leading up to it they suffer an injury.

during the lap of the ground issy wasnt walking with a limp, just some ice. im confident he will play