Riddel and Hayne

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

STORM*2*VICTORY wrote: You've been to everygame?  Cool, could you let me know which of the Storm players has yet to score a try for us this year.
thats not way of proving hes been to every game, i dont no who hasnt scored for us but i have an idea
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

nacho wrote:
STORM*2*VICTORY wrote: You've been to everygame?  Cool, could you let me know which of the Storm players has yet to score a try for us this year.
thats not way of proving hes been to every game, i dont no who hasnt scored for us but i have an idea
Nacho, I don't know either - that's why I was asking Brisbanal Storm aka Goal the Troll.  He claims to have gone to everygame.  He would have a better knowledge then I have
[align=center][img]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/8558/61813452.jpg[/img][/align]
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Why bother with BS (and Brisbane Storm  ;-))  he's obviously only here to cause crap - funny how he wasn't around last night when the other trolls were attacking......could he have a split personality??  (oh wait, having a split personality would indicate a personality to begin with...)
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

You're right Tiggs  :D  I'll put my prodding stick away and stopping messing with Goal the Troll  ;-)
[align=center][img]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/8558/61813452.jpg[/img][/align]
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Brisbane Storm - I appreciate that you have a differing opinion to most of us here in the Bai Stand but must you continually try to cause trouble and be abusive??
You make statments which we all know are to get a rise and start crap, but you then can't back them up.  It's making you sound like a petulant child and does not endear you to anyone.
A joke is one thing, tounge in cheek too, but most of your comments are plain silly.
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Brisbane_storm wrote:
Tigger wrote: Brisbane Storm - I appreciate that you have a differing opinion to most of us here in the Bai Stand but must you continually try to cause trouble and be abusive??
You make statments which we all know are to get a rise and start crap, but you then can't back them up.  It's making you sound like a petulant child and does not endear you to anyone.
A joke is one thing, tounge in cheek too, but most of your comments are plain silly.
I don't make jokes or anything, I agree what I say about surandy is pretty abusive, but it's specific to him.

And you know Surandy personally??  I find that hard to believe!
Surandy is most definitely NOT a moron - you would do yourself a favour by remembering you are here in a Melbourne Storm supporters forum and most of us know each other personally.  We may not all get on together but we respect each other and only bite when provoked.
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Brisbane_storm wrote: I like to meet forum members, I've met you, I've met Surandy, I've even met AAS . . . and Surandy takes the cake for stupidity . . . again no offense intended. 
You've met me??  When was this?
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Brisbane_storm wrote: I meet forumites at games, I don't introduce myself or anything, usually i just ask them for the time.  It's a game i play for my own amusement.
I think you're full of shit!!
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Tigger wrote:
Brisbane_storm wrote: I like to meet forum members, I've met you, I've met Surandy, I've even met AAS . . . and Surandy takes the cake for stupidity . . . again no offense intended. 
Ooh, are you spooked now Tigger? Then again, you were pretty drunk the other night, hahaha!!  :lol:
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Hailstorm wrote:
Tigger wrote:
Ooh, are you spooked now Tigger? Then again, you were pretty drunk the other night, hahaha!!  :lol:

Not spooked at all - for someone who bleats out all this crap BS comes off as a little chickenshit!!  I'd like to meet him, and his parents so I could give them a smack in the head for raising such a little shit of a kid!!  ;D