Riddel and Hayne

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Andy wrote:
Brisbane_storm wrote: I meet forumites at games, I don't introduce myself or anything, usually i just ask them for the time.  It's a game i play for my own amusement.
ALARM BELLS PEOPLE!

People who act like this scare me.

Not sure if it is bordering on stalking or maybe mentally challenged, and to admit to this act is not normal.
Don't worry Andy, it's just a game that teenagers that are full of shit play. I doubt very much he's met any one of us, just another keyboard hero.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Andy wrote:
Brisbane_storm wrote: I meet forumites at games, I don't introduce myself or anything, usually i just ask them for the time.  It's a game i play for my own amusement.
ALARM BELLS PEOPLE!

People who act like this scare me.

Not sure if it is bordering on stalking or maybe mentally challenged, and to admit to this act is not normal.
It's a silly lie - told by a silly attention seeking individual - that has no life  ;-)

I mean if he was serious he'd ask for parsley , sage & rosemary as well as the thyme  ;D
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields