Your Feeling On The Matter?

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

Cam is great at 9, but I'd love to see him have a shot at halfback pairing with Hill. Cronk seems to have good impact off the bench. He could stay there and play a Craig Wing type off role for us.
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Let's not kid ourselves here. Orford is a gun. I certainly do not agree with paying him anything he wants, and if he doesn't want to be here, then that is up to him. The thing is that as I see it the only reason he wants to leave is to go back to the Central Coast. Now when they don't get a team (just my opinion), he will be happy with Melbourne again.
I would still like to see a contract with a get out clause if the CC get a team, rather than a one year deal, which stuffs us up if they do get the nod, when a replacement like Firman is available now. I think it is a tough one
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Earl
Monsoon
Monsoon

simo wrote:Cam is great at 9, but I'd love to see him have a shot at halfback pairing with Hill. Cronk seems to have good impact off the bench. He could stay there and play a Craig Wing type off role for us.
The only problem with that is Cameron Smith is best used as an 80 minute player.
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

Earl wrote:
simo wrote:Cam is great at 9, but I'd love to see him have a shot at halfback pairing with Hill. Cronk seems to have good impact off the bench. He could stay there and play a Craig Wing type off role for us.
The only problem with that is Cameron Smith is best used as an 80 minute player.
True! Cam must play 80 a game otherwise he's wasted.
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

Same with Cronk
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
NZ Storm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Brett Firman is no longer on the market.
www.roosters.com.au wrote: The Sydney Roosters today announced the signing of St George Illawarra half back Brett Firman for three years from the 2005 season.

Firman will strengthen the halves at the Roosters following the retirement of Brad Fittler at the end of the season.

Whilst currently out injured with a broken leg, Brett is back in full training and expected to make a return to football this season.

St George Illawarra gave Firman approval to negotiate prior to the 30th June deadline.
Fampa
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

So, I guess their current halfback and Origin debutant is on the market then?
*Champagne football*
NZ Storm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Nah, one of them will probably move to five-eighth to replace Fittler.
Earl
Monsoon
Monsoon

This is totally lima lima lima duck.

How can they afford anyone under the salary cap?

They have Flannery, Crocker, Hodges and alot of there other origin reps coming off contract in the next few years if they manage to keep them as well we know whos rorting the cap.