Fitzy sounds off!

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Blitzkrieg
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I just saw FitzShithead inciting baseless hatred towards the Storm and it's fans (some things never change! :roll:) on the news...and I have to say that I have never seen a more straight-laced, ultra-conservative, unlikeable, boring old fart in my life! (no, not even Jackboot Johnny How-hard! And THAT, folks, is saying something!)

FitzDumb-arse is an abysmal advertisement for the club he *supposedly* represents. He has no personality, no sense of humour, and is completely out of touch with the modern game - indeed, with the modern world (I hear he just sits in his office ivory tower tossing all day, whilst smoking that rug partially glued to his head. Yeah-yeah! Even Bert Newton's hair looks more realistic LMFAO  :lol: :lol: :lol: )

And would Parramatta fans remember him with the same fondness they would the likes of Peter Sterling, Ray Price, Eric Grothe Sr., Brett Kenny, Steve Ella et al? Somehow I doubt it...they'll just see him as a whining, bitter old has-been. A faded relic of an era long passed. No more than a broody old chook who stubbornly refuses to get off the Eels CEO's nest, so to speak... :knob: :tool:

Oh and did I mention he's as dumb as dog-shit for falling for BW's little joke? Nice one Brian!  :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :thumbleft: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

So FitzNuff-nuff, to paraphrase Rik Mayall in an episode of The Young Ones:

"IT WAS A JOKE WE WERE PLAYING ON YOU! AND YOU FELL FOR IT LIKE THE FASCIST YOU ARE!"  :dark1: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Tigger wrote: Denis' latest claptrap.....I do think Brian's playing with fire tho with his suggestion... ;-)

What to do with Denis
We are no longer accepting new comments for this article.
CLASSIC  :twisted:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Tigger wrote: Denis' latest claptrap.....I do think Brian's playing with fire tho with his suggestion... ;-)

What to do with Denis
"This is our plan, we will pack it out with 40,000 people dressed in purple," Waldron told Sydney radio station 2KY.

"We will get Fitzy in a purple beanie and put him in the middle of the ground and spit on him together."
THATS GOLD!
[color=#400040]Melbourne Storm 2011:[/color] take your time, try not to forget, pay no mind to us... [color=#400080]WE'RE JUST A MINOR THREAT![/color]
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

The bad thing (to me at least) about the spitting suggestion is there are a few nuffies out there who will take that suggestion seriously and may even spit on any Parra supporters cos they can't get to Denis (and then use Brians comment as justification).  Can you imagine that happening to anyone?? And the repurcussions of a heap of people already tense because this is a do or die game, I've no doubt it could get very ugly  :?

It was probably said tongue-in-cheek but it really should have been put in the 'I really shouldn't say that sort of thing out loud' box.
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

True..... maybe for the nuffies but us civilised folks know that spitting is not on.

I think the funniest thing about it is the visual of him sitting there with a purple beanie covered in spit. It'd be funnier regardless of wether or not its bird shit, custard/cream pies or rotten tomatoes!

:lol:
[color=#400040]Melbourne Storm 2011:[/color] take your time, try not to forget, pay no mind to us... [color=#400080]WE'RE JUST A MINOR THREAT![/color]
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

It's the nuffies I'm worried about Les  :?
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

i say we just beat his poor little eels senseless n let them travel back to sydney with no more games to play
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
lotti

smart man that Nathan Hindmarsh(never thought I would say that about an Eels player) he's learnt what Denis hasn't yet, fire up the Storm and your season is over.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

LESStar58 wrote:

What to do with Denis
"This is our plan, we will pack it out with 40,000 people dressed in purple," Waldron told Sydney radio station 2KY.

"We will get Fitzy in a purple beanie and put him in the middle of the ground and spit on him together."
THATS GOLD!
That is disgusting and I am disgusted at Brian for even voicing the suggestion! I think it's time for Brian to just stick to promoting the game.
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

My put "Fitzy in a beach volley ball outfit is much more fitting" :D :D :D

Cheers
Bunnies :D :D :D
Go the Mighty Melbourne Storm and the Mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs!!
Andy
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

bunnies wrote: My put "Fitzy in a beach volley ball outfit is much more fitting" :D :D :D

Cheers

May be more fitting, but will also have people vomiting in the aisles.
mrpc
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Comrades: Vote Early, Vote Often!

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/s ... e-now-form

Is Hagan right - could Storm choke?
* Yes - They did last year (8 votes thus far)
* No - They have learned from last year (5 votes thus far)
Stormin North Queanbeyan!
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

bunnies wrote: My put "Fitzy in a beach volley ball outfit is much more fitting" :D :D :D

Cheers

Was that you i was having a nightmare about!!! Just Joking
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

mrpc wrote: Comrades: Vote Early, Vote Often!

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/s ... e-now-form

Is Hagan right - could Storm choke?
* Yes - They did last year (8 votes thus far)
* No - They have learned from last year (5 votes thus far)
Either there's a new poll or they changed the wording as the link came up with this:

Is Hagan right - Are Storm haunted by fear?
* Yes. They're scared of collapsing again
* No. They are best team and professionals