Fitzy sounds off!

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Dani_
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

You can do that after i kick him in the testicles :)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/DaniStorm/Dani07a.jpg[/img]
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Dani_ wrote:
LESStar58 wrote: "I think the majority of their supporters come from New Zealand or the northern states.

"I don't know if many AFL supporters have been converted to rugby league. I think very few."
Lets take a count.

Including my friends and family it's already up to 16. How about you guys?

He makes me want to kick him square in the testicles :)
he must have a set of balls on him to say that then come down to melbourne to watch his team choke and slowly slowly die
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
grey sub
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Ah Denis The Menace How we have missed you and your witty dialouge??? I can't believe he has been silent for so long and this is the best he can come up with, seriously, you need to get some one to write some new stuff for you Denis as this one you tried several years ago and even got you  buddy Laurie Daley to go out before a game and measure our ground and that is right they said on Foxtel that it was a legal size pitch.  So lets see whats left Denis, Grapple tackle tick that one off already used it, size of the ground yep tick that one off, oh yeah you beat us 54 -10 in 2001 thats good Denis I'm impressed that you can remember back that far or is that all you have to hang on to in your mouldy smelling office..... I think that burning an Effige or other things relating to Denis The menaceis not an option it just makes him happy that he has upset us...  Can some one find the average crowd figures for this year I was sure that we had a better home ground crowd, but I may be wrong, you know with out having any AFL personsinterested in our game and all our supporters being from interstate and all..  Oh yeah heres one for you Denis, I am born and bred in Melbourne have always watched and followed Rugby League, played rugby league and my wife is also a fan, that's right Mrs Sub is born and bred Melbournian and only follows Rugby league...... What is his thoughts on that one I wonder?????
I am back again.
Andy
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Dani_ wrote: You can do that after i kick him in the testicles :)
That is such a funny word....testicles....I say we hold him down and give him a crack, sack and back wax first, then you can kick him.
Dani_
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

It's a done deal!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/DaniStorm/Dani07a.jpg[/img]
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Andy wrote:
Dani_ wrote: You can do that after i kick him in the testicles :)
That is such a funny word....testicles....I say we hold him down and give him a crack, sack and back wax first, then you can kick him.
:D Now you're getting it ... the idea is to torture him but not kill him.

But the thing that will tear him up the most will be the image of Cameron Smith holding up the NRL trophy having smashed his Eels on the way ... we have got to keep him alive to see that.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
sliat_1981
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I'd say, he want Storm out because he has his eyes set on our players. His players are crap and he wants to get them to replace.
He says we shouldn't have a team here. Hello, its a NATIONAL rugby league. Not a NSW, QLD and NZ rugby league. You can not call it a national competition if you're not gonna have a team in the country's sporting capital. If he thinks they have no support, he should have come to our march. It seems like he doesn't want rugby league played in any other place than NSW and QLD and that he's happy with the market the Swans and Lioans have there and doesn't want to do anything stop them. If we listen to him, it will prove that Aussie rules is the most popular sport and rugby league is only popular in two states meaning that it's the least popular of the sports. That's what he wants.
His comments remind me a bit of Sheedy's "marshmallow's" comments. Maybe we could get some people to throw them at him when we see him?
He's just trying to get us fired up and out of focus because he knows we're hot favourites to win. Nice try, but no bananna Fitzy. This will make victory all the more sweeter like it was next year. Talk about putting your foot in your mouth!
I'll be leading the chant "FITZY'S A WANKER!" a lot. Anyone want to join me?
Last edited by sliat_1981 on Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

wait, i just thought of something while reading the first couple of lines of Sliat_1981's post.

if it is the National Rugby League, why is NZ in it? there not in our nation , hmmm the names just for show  ey  :lol:.

tad random but hey thats what im like ;)
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
sliat_1981
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

National I think refers to the fact that it's not just in Australia. If the AFL expands I don't think they'd go by Australian Football League anymore. America's is called National Football League and they're open to other nations participating. It's probably be better called Australiasian rugby league or Oceania Rugby league. Tehn again, shouldn't it be called National Rugby League League? Rugby league is a sport thats in league.
mrpc
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

We could call it the world series :-)
Stormin North Queanbeyan!
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

Parra lost it before the game is played.

Storm boys do all their talking on the field.
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
sliat_1981
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Damn straight.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Mike_The_Undertaker wrote: Parra lost it before the game is played.

Storm boys do all their talking on the field.
I pray that you are right!
[color=#400040]Melbourne Storm 2011:[/color] take your time, try not to forget, pay no mind to us... [color=#400080]WE'RE JUST A MINOR THREAT![/color]
lotti

say goodbye to season 2007 Parramatta, getting the Storm hot under the collar is the kiss of death.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

He says it best himself anyway... every quote starts as 'I don't know...'.  Spot on Dennis, you don't bloody know - anything! wanker.

ok, not every quote, but he does finish with it...  ;-)
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]