The night i felt ashamed to be a Storm Supporter

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Hells Bells
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

NZ Storm wrote:Going by the Stats Scott Hill is being targeted a lot in defence. Every week he seems to be in our top three of most missed tackles, but that said he is being forced to make a lot too. What the stats don't show is if there is are forwards standing next to him in the line mopping things up or not?
I wouldn't say being targeted, he was a traffic cop on the weekend, the other thing you need to look at is the stats of the some of the his passes. I thought that Copper had his kiddney replaced with the ball from one of Hill's passes. He does it at least 4 times a game and on the weekend they scored straight after one of those passes.
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

What about the ball he threw to Webster to put him away at the end that should have won us the game (if McDougall had taken the tackle).
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

cam wrote:Guys.. if you dont wanna support 'your' team.. dont.
When we lose a game.. dont just give up.. we are 5th on the ladder..remember. :roll:
They didn't just lose, they capitulated.

We've been hearing the same shit for years....

"I don't know what went wrong"
"We took our foot off the pedal"
"We're going to turn it around"
etc etc...

The fact is that when the chips are down, Storm's on-field leadership DON'T lead!!!!

I reckon Kearney and Kearns are great and inspirational players, but they are not the sort of charismatic captains who can turn a match around with words. When the opposition have just levelled the scores and the Skipper stands meekly with the rest of the boys waiting for the conversion, you know the game's likely to get away.

Lazarus and Nikau were great motivators, as Freddie is for the Chooks and Tallis is for the Broncos at the moment. Storm just doesn't have a motivational leaderat the moment. The best prospect we have is.....

....Billy Slater.
ALWAYS congratulates a tryscorer, ALWAYS encourages someone who's struggling, often gives someone a rev up when they need it. As long as his form remains good, I wouldn't be suprised to see him as Captain within 3 years.
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
NZ Storm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I think Cam Smith will have the (c) next to his name when Mooks retires. He's got an old head on young shoulders.