Preliminary Final Supporters March?

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Storm19
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I had a chat with Mikey earlier today and I said to him we could have another supporters march but this we would walk from the corner of either Collins or Bourke and Spenser Street(Hungry Jacks/DFO). Start from the bottom of the footbridge and march across to the Telstra Dome. Mikey said it would be great to do this again, especially after the success of Sundays march to OP. If we can spread the word around in the next 12 days, it would be great to get a good number of fans along if this goes ahead. What does everyone think?
Lima's Lunatics. Stuff Kaufusi, IT'S LIMA TIME.
lotti

good idea, just hope I'm recovered from the last one by then.  Recovered as in my knee being healed and not making it difficult to walk(been limping since Sunday, no idea how I made it through the march.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
Storm19
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

All the best with your knee lotti, hopefully you will be right for the Preliminary final and if Mikey organises this well then this march could go ahead and hopefully the numbers will be good as well.
lotti

the things I put up with for the Storm, those darn steps at OP on Sunday and I'm not just talking about going to my seat unfortunately to get to the marquee you have to go up wooden steps but Robbie's pre-match address was worth it, so was seeing the Broncos knocked out and being in the first row of people when the boys did their lap of honour.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

just aslong as you didnt injure your hands lotti, i couldnt stand it if you were unable to post on here, seriously.
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
Andy
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Super Cronk wrote: just aslong as you didnt injure your hands lotti, i couldnt stand it if you were unable to post on here, seriously.

:lol:
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Super Cronk wrote: just aslong as you didnt injure your hands lotti, i couldnt stand it if you were unable to post on here, seriously.
cheeky
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yep, yep! I'm up for the march again!

Is Tim Gilbert comin'?  :P
[color=#400040]Melbourne Storm 2011:[/color] take your time, try not to forget, pay no mind to us... [color=#400080]WE'RE JUST A MINOR THREAT![/color]
Storm19
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Having another chat with Mikey this week. Looks like we will have a mini supporters march (unless the same people turn up again). We will meet at outside Hungry Jacks (Cnr of Spenser & Bourke Streets) at about 1.45pm and start the walk to the Dome at about 2.00pm . We will have banners and all people have to do is bring their voices and be loud as we will be making the trek to the Dome.
lotti

I'm up for a march but will have to check with the people I'm bringing to the game with me, I know my sister would've marched with us last time had she have known about it.
Storm19
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Good to have some early response. We not expecting the same numbers as last week but even 100+ people will do just to make some noise and make ourselves present for what is the Storm's biggest ever game in Melbourne.
Silkin Storm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Last March a few of my mums friends came across us and commented at the party on the weekend ,

was even told it was a bit scary LOL

Cant say Ill make it but Freeze & should be able too
Don't Leave it to Fate
She's a Fickle Bitch
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Plus the walk from Hungies to the Telstra Dome is short. compared to the Fed Sq. walk to Olympic Park.
Love to join you guys but I have a wedding to go to at 3pm.  I still can't believe some people organises weddings during weekends in September  :wtf:
[align=center][img]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/8558/61813452.jpg[/img][/align]
Silkin Storm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I have a Karate Tournament on. Ill be there in the Morning/ early arvo and then  jumping on a Train to get there for the game.
Don't Leave it to Fate
She's a Fickle Bitch
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

:D :D Stormboy and I will be there!! :D :D

We are staying just across the road, arrive in Melbourne Friday night :D :D

We will have our big banner with us too!! :D :D

See you all Sunday!! :D

Cheers
Bunnies and Stormboy :D :D
Go the Mighty Melbourne Storm and the Mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs!!