STORM v BRONCOS FINAL - LIVE INTO MELBOURNE

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Storm19
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Just saw on www.yourtv.com.au that MELBOURNE v BRISBANE will LIVE into Victoria from 4.00pm on Channel 9. Ignore TV WEEK (for anyone that still buys that magazine) who have the game at MIDNIGHT on Sunday. Good to see 9 finally do something good for League in Victoria.
Lima's Lunatics. Stuff Kaufusi, IT'S LIMA TIME.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

wow took them 26 weeks to relize this is the only decent sporting team from melbourne and they should exploit them as much as they can! for the precious ratings
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Amazing!  :o
lotti

just set the IQ to record the game like I do every home game.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
grey sub
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

If you have an IQ Lotti I will just set up my old video recorder on timer to do the job.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am back again.
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Common Sense Prevails at Ch Nein Melbourne Programming...now they just need to do this in the regular season.
[align=center][img]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/8558/61813452.jpg[/img][/align]
mb09
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Storm19 wrote: Just saw on www.yourtv.com.au that MELBOURNE v BRISBANE will LIVE into Victoria from 4.00pm on Channel 9. Ignore TV WEEK (for anyone that still buys that magazine) who have the game at MIDNIGHT on Sunday. Good to see 9 finally do something good for League in Victoria.
They won't do it for a night game
Dasher39
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

I'm waiting for an announcement from Ch 9 about this full of chest beating and saying this shows how committed they are to Rugby League in Melbourne.

It's nice that they are doing it, but how about doing it for a normal game.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Nice of Nein to finally decide to show the Sea Eagles vs Rabbitohs game, pity it's more than 24 hours after the game finishes.
mrpc
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I just checked, and on this subject, Prime NZ are showing the Warriors v Eels game delayed 1hr.  Go figure :-)  They've also got delayed coverage of the Manly v Souths game.

(The other two games aren't being shown on Prime, though Sky is showing one of them live.  The other one (ours) is being delayed 2hrs)
Last edited by mrpc on Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stormin North Queanbeyan!
mrshoff
Squall
Squall

:P :P :P :P :P a big round of applause to channel 9, yes surandy they are still bums but it seems that bit by bit they are sneaking us and and hopefully eliminating the gAFL out
[img]http://i3.tinypic.com/66ow5z8.jpg[/img]

ITS MRS HOFF! NOT MR SHOFF...
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The TV Guide in the Herald Sun today says 4:30.

If it's live then right on but I just hope it doesn't affect our crowd on Sunday.

If we win hopefully the 9 commentary team talk up what happens on September 22 at Telstra Dome......people wtaching might be inclined to come cheer us on!
[color=#400040]Melbourne Storm 2011:[/color] take your time, try not to forget, pay no mind to us... [color=#400080]WE'RE JUST A MINOR THREAT![/color]
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I'd like to see how many of the people here get of their arse and not only talk to people in Melbourne that they know but right across Victoria as WIN TV are showing it LIVE as well.

But then again, how many are all talk when it isn't happening to when it final happens they do something to help in it's promotion?

I know at least a dozen people on here know people in regional Victoria that are Storm supporters and I look forward to calling the same people on Saturday and asking if they have been contacted to let them know that the game is being shown live by members on here.

My guess is I'd be lucky to get passed 3.
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Don't look at me then SW - I've got some of the teachers from my school coming along to the game - but only cos it's a final  :P
They're also going to be at the TD game (if we get one)  :lol:

I'm sure lots of people are doing their bit - after all, we're all Storm supporters and we don't pick on our own now do we?

Besides - if the Storm supporters in regional areas have to find out stuff from the city folk - where's their initiative anyway??  :P
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Dasher39
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

LESStar58 wrote: The TV Guide in the Herald Sun today says 4:30.
Foxtel online TV Guide lists it as 4:00pm.