Final Wk 1> Melbourne vs Brisbane, Sunday 4:00pm

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
mrpc
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

steaming stormer wrote: I didn't know we could get them early.  Today is advertised as the priority access for season ticket holders.  Must have misread something.  Not that I care, i'll be there in my normal spot leaning on the fence behind the GA seating area
There was an E-mail and a snail mail advising on details for finals ticket purchases.

I'm not sure if there were different versions for members with reserved seats vs GA or Reserved Area.  At a guess if they can only stick on (say) a thousand labels a day it'd make sense to send them out to reserved seat members first.
Stormin North Queanbeyan!
perthstormer
Monsoon
Monsoon

what other games are on sunday as in the west we get a sunday game on at 2pm wst I hope its the storm.
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o307/danny___boi/cooperthecronk2.jpg
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Premium and reserved seat members could purchase tickets on Thursday or Friday either at Vodafone or from Storm directly. This was to enable reserved seat members the chance to purchase their season seats prior to release to public. Other members have priority today, general public tomorrow.
lotti

no other NRL games but the Geelong/North Melbourne final is on at the G.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Spose i should head off and grab my ticket for next week then eh... I'm still recovering from last night  :(
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

that makes more sense, i only have reserved area.  Like I said, not fussed, just figured I'd read it wrong.  All is good in the Storm world!
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

If your not fan of lop-sided scores stay well away from the Graveyard on Sunday. Its not gonna be pretty.

Storm by 40+

What will be pretty though is Petro in the press conference afterwards having been embaressed in his last broncos game.
Hailstorm
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Buzz wrote: Ticketed! Yay! Now - if I'm reading this right, the GA tickets are sequential and are an indication of how many have been sold? I just purchased 666 and 667. Was asked on the phone about membership, said I did - and asked no further questions. Not that I'd encourage it, but if you don't have a membership, surely you might be able to bluff the system! :)
Ticket for sunday now purchased. GA ticket 903. I was actually asked for my membership card this time...
sliat_1981
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

lotti wrote: no other NRL games but the Geelong/North Melbourne final is on at the G.
Seems unfair they have to play their hone game at the G rather than Kardinia. Oh well, I guess we had to do our preliminary in Sydney last year.
lotti

sliat_1981 wrote:
lotti wrote: no other NRL games but the Geelong/North Melbourne final is on at the G.
Seems unfair they have to play their hone game at the G rather than Kardinia. Oh well, I guess we had to do our preliminary in Sydney last year.
yeah it is, at least it's still home state unlike us last year.
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

i got my ticket at about 10 past 9 this morning, and the PAX number is 3000.  That has to bode well!  I can smell a sellout
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
lotti

fingers crossed it's a sea of purple, with only a few Broncos fans able to see their team's title defence go up in flames without having to rely on the tv.
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

mrpc wrote:
STORM*2*VICTORY wrote:
lotti wrote: Picked up my ticket yesterday at Vodaphone.
  ??? Ploise Eggsplain  ???
Members could purchase their own seats on Thursday or Friday of last week.  Those who purchased over the phone had to pick up their tickets yesterday.  Those who actually went in and purchased with cash/EFTPOS got theirs on Thursday or Friday.  They used the ticket counter at Vodafone Arena for all three days.

Remaining tickets are on sale to members today thru Ticketek.

Whatever is left goes on sale to the general public tomorrow thru Ticketek.
I take it this was for the Premium and Reserved Seat members?
I'm only a Reserved Area member so we only had today to purchase tickets prior to public Sales.
Cheers Mrpc
[align=center][img]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/8558/61813452.jpg[/img][/align]
lotti

yeah it is, only Premium and Reserved seat members(it pays to spend a little extra on your membership) had an advanced booking period and over 75% elected to do so, those that either forgot about it or didn't take up the option could do so today during the member booking period.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

well this morning the rows AA & BB are all sold out in the usual reserved area in nikau stand

also the 'coloum'  of seats that is next to the fence that seperates gen admission and reserved for either public or interstate

im thinkin we are gonna have a massive crowd on sunday
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]