Storm on SEN tonight

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Mikey
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

hey guys ust reminding you to listen into the rugby league half hour on SEN tonight from around 9:30. It would be good too hear a few more of you callig in. early they were getting plenty of calls but it seems to have dropped off a little lately. So don't let me be the only one calling. 9429 1116 hope to hjear you guys calling in
Andy
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

If I had a voice and could control my coughing fits, I'd call!
Brisbane_Storm
Squall
Squall

Can I get it on podcast?
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Mikey wrote: hey guys ust reminding you to listen into the rugby league half hour on SEN tonight from around 9:30. It would be good too hear a few more of you callig in. early they were getting plenty of calls but it seems to have dropped off a little lately. So don't let me be the only one calling. 9429 1116 hope to hjear you guys calling in

Sorry, I don't support AFLEN. They can go forth and multiply
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
Mikey
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

AAS why call them AFLEN when they are dedicating a half hour segment to the Storm. SEN do more for the Storm then any other radio stations. They also do plenty for the Dragons, Tigers, Bushrangers and Victory.

Yes there is more AFL then any other sport but lets remember where in Melbourne. Like it or lump it AFL is number 1 by the length of the Flemington straight in Melbourne.
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

I've been getting frustrated at how much soccer is on there at the moment... but then I guess it slows down the incidences of yet another team of AFL players we can waste an hour over (how about we list the best players with nipple rings?)
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Buzz wrote: how about we list the best players with nipple rings?
Greg Inglis?  ;D
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
Brisbane_Storm
Squall
Squall

Buzz wrote: I've been getting frustrated at how much soccer is on there at the moment... but then I guess it slows down the incidences of yet another team of AFL players we can waste an hour over (how about we list the best players with nipple rings?)
They have nothing to talk about i think aflen will be gone soon i don't listen to it anymore.
mb09
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Bruce Eva given the flick by SEN,I thought he did the Storm segment well.
Last edited by mb09 on Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Beaver gone?  Wonder who'll take over then?
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Probably another AFL hack. :roll:
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

possibly, but at the end of the day, the majority of melbourne people are AFL people, so you can't blame them for gearing the programming towards them unfortunately
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
AAS
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Mikey wrote: AAS why call them AFLEN when they are dedicating a half hour segment to the Storm.

There is my point Mikey. Half Hour, No More and no less. When we had a hour long show and the half hour we have now and that not incl the 2gb with Dickhead Hadley.

Stuff RL and the public want more AFL. We get that with nearly every other station on radio
DEAR STORMWARING(C), PLEASE LEAVE!!!

THANKS FROM THE AASHOLE OF THE BAI STAND
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

steaming stormer wrote: possibly, but at the end of the day, the majority of melbourne people are AFL people, so you can't blame them for gearing the programming towards them unfortunately
SS, my comment was geared more towards it being a washed up old hack of a former player. But then again are there any other types?
Andy
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

mb09 wrote: Bruce Eva given the flick by SEN,I thought he did the Storm segment well.
That's a shame, he was the only one at the station I liked, then again, the only time I listed to SEN was on Monday night at 9:30.

I wonder if this means the end of the Storm 1/2 hour.