Worthwatching the NRL Footy Show tonight

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
lotti

I've got Easts Vs Burleigh as well, someone needs to double check their info.  Footy Show isn't on yet, still Nightline but it should be over soon they've got the weather on.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
lotti

Gallop's on, Spud Carroll(he's been spending too much time with Russell Crowe), Willie Mason and don't know who else.  The Gagging of MG was definately worth it.
Last edited by lotti on Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Surandy wrote:
jellyhead wrote:Huh?  I've got Easts v Burleigh  :(
Same, bloody TV guide says Norths vs South Logan. And of course Nein is running way behind again so the NRL Footy Show is yet to start.
Phew glad I wasn't seeing things then  :P  Bloody Footy Show was crap.  I'm glad I stuck it on iQ - I reckon out of the hour whatever show it is, I probably watched about 15 mins tops.
Blitzkrieg
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

jellyhead wrote:
Surandy wrote:
jellyhead wrote:Huh?  I've got Easts v Burleigh  :(
Same, bloody TV guide says Norths vs South Logan. And of course Nein is running way behind again so the NRL Footy Show is yet to start.
Phew glad I wasn't seeing things then  :P  Bloody Footy Show was crap.  I'm glad I stuck it on iQ - I reckon out of the hour whatever show it is, I probably watched about 15 mins tops.
That's 15 minutes more than what I watched LOL :mrgreen:
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
mrpc
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I kinda enjoyed the sight of Don McKinnon taking a liberty in that inaugural game against Brisbane.  I wonder if any of today's Sea Eagles will pull off that stunt tomorrow for posterity's sake :-)
Stormin North Queanbeyan!
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Had to do a quick google search for that one mrpc! But now I understand what you're referring to! $1,000 fine and a police enforced counselling session that lasted 10 seconds! Today - that same incident would be a $20,000 fine, and a suspension I suspect! ;)
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

mrpc wrote: I kinda enjoyed the sight of Don McKinnon taking a liberty in that inaugural game against Brisbane.  I wonder if any of today's Sea Eagles will pull off that stunt tomorrow for posterity's sake :-)
"A liberty"?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

An interesting term and not one I have ever heard used before in that context. I guess he just couldn't cork it. ;)
lotti

*bites tongue* not gonna say it, not gonna be baited although it was mrpc who said the M word first.
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

Herd they are assassinating the Storm again with the Grapple issues.

Playing up to their target audience's prejudices again it seems.
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
Blitzkrieg
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The media up north (or certain people therein) inciting hatred towards the Storm & their fans? Nah, can't be - that's not like them at all...

[cough]BULLSHIT![/cough] :roll:
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Andrew Voss was disgusting last night.  He was so biased with only showing Storm videos and crapping on about Storm's tackles.  Even the other panellists didn't back him up and if any of them disagreed with him, he talked over the top of them and didn't let them have their say.

I wonder if he's commentating from Melbourne tonight?  Too bad I haven't got time to make a "Andrew Voss is a tool" banner.  What an absolute tosser!  :x :x :x
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

He did have a point though!  Got me thinking, geez we're a step ahead of everyone, we're going so well they're changing rules so other teams can match us.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
Brisbane_Storm
Squall
Squall

Ohh they're all against us, it's a conspiracy, they're picking on us. GIVE ME A BREAK! lol . . .
mb09
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Disappointed with Voss's summation & his supposed expertise on grapples.He also conveniently chose not to answer a question from Matty Johns.
Blitzkrieg
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

jellyhead wrote: Andrew Voss was disgusting last night.  He was so biased with only showing Storm videos and crapping on about Storm's tackles.  Even the other panellists didn't back him up and if any of them disagreed with him, he talked over the top of them and didn't let them have their say.

I wonder if he's commentating from Melbourne tonight?  Too bad I haven't got time to make a "Andrew Voss is a tool" banner.  What an absolute tosser!  :x :x :x
It was Rabs, Sterlo etc. commentating tonight - surprise surprise... :roll:
Last edited by Blitzkrieg on Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH