MELBOURNE STORM v PARRAMATTA EELS - ROUND 23 @ OP

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Storm19
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Our fourth Friday Night Football game of the season will be in Round 23 on Friday 17/08 , 7.30pm at Olympic Park v Parramatta Eels. At least we wont be clashing with the possible Basketball Sell-Out ( Australia v New Zealand) at Vodafone on the Monday night. But we do clash with the Magpie Criminals v the Sad-Old Dees at the MCG (60,000+) and a already Sold Out Bob Dylan concert at the Rod Laver Arena. Traffic will be crazy that night.
Lima's Lunatics. Stuff Kaufusi, IT'S LIMA TIME.
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Storm19 wrote: But we do clash with the Magpie Criminals v the Sad-Old Dees at the MCG (60,000+) and a already Sold Out Bob Dylan concert at the Rod Laver Arena. Traffic will be crazy that night.
Traffic is going to be Nuckin Futs! :badgrin:
It will be an awesome game - hopefully Dennis the Menace will get stuck in traffic :badgrin:
[align=center][img]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/8558/61813452.jpg[/img][/align]
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Storm19 wrote: Our fourth Friday Night Football game of the season will be in Round 23 on Friday 17/08 , 7.30pm at Olympic Park v Parramatta Eels. At least we wont be clashing with the possible Basketball Sell-Out ( Australia v New Zealand) at Vodafone on the Monday night. But we do clash with the Magpie Criminals v the Sad-Old Dees at the MCG (60,000+) and a already Sold Out Bob Dylan concert at the Rod Laver Arena. Traffic will be crazy that night.
Bob Dylan?!?!  WTF?!?!  Is that guy still alive?  :lol:
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

jellyhead wrote:
Like Keith Richards, he's preserved in alcohol. ;-)
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
bunnies
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

We have tix for his Sydney show on the 15 August- absolute legend!!! :D :D :D and throw in tix for The Cure on the 10 August as well, looks like a busy week for us!! :D :D :D

Forget my friend Fitzy getting stuck in traffic, find the wheeley bin I have reserved for him near the Bai Stand, put him in it and throw him in the Yarra for me!!! Absolute waste of space, do the environment a favour!! :D :D :D

Cheers
Bunnies :D :D :D
Go the Mighty Melbourne Storm and the Mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs!!
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

TC wrote:
jellyhead wrote:
Like Keith Richards, he's pickled in alcohol. ;-)
typo corrected  :twisted:

He along with Donovan & Arlo Guthrie were the "angry young men" of my youth  :oops:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

*groan groan and triple groan*

There is so much wrong with this being on Friday night!

Firstly Thinga will insist on going to Suncorp with me despite the fact that I banned him from Broncos v Bulldogs matches, secondly he will insist that I can not find out the score in the Storm match so we can watch it as if it were "live" at a pub in Brisbane ... I can't watch a game on delay especially one that involves Parra, without knowing the score, but if I find out the score I'll give it away ,
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
lotti

Bella I'm the same way but at least I'll be at the game.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
stormy bill
Squall
Squall

I have tickets for Bob Dylan concert,I figure he will be on about 9.30-10.00pm which means I can get from the game to RL arena with time to spare.
What we do today will echo in eternity
lotti

any support band for Mr. Dylan?
stormy bill
Squall
Squall

Yes Lotti an Irish band called The Frames, don't know anything about them.(and i am Irish)
What we do today will echo in eternity
lotti

ok so 9ish would be a good guess for Mr. Dylan.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

stormy bill wrote: Yes Lotti an Irish band called The Frames, don't know anything about them.(and i am Irish)
The Frames  ???

Seems an odd support act for Dylan.Maybe he's aiming at 'contrast'  ;D
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Storm19
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

According to the Ticketek, VRU and rugby.com.au websites the newest sporting team in town (Melbourne Rebels) are set to make their debut at Olympic Park at the same time and date as the Storm v Eels match on the Friday night 17/8. What is going on? Did'nt the NRL fixturing department already know that Olympic Park was already busy that night. Maybe the union will now be on the Saturday night?
Lima's Lunatics. Stuff Kaufusi, IT'S LIMA TIME.
lotti

someone should've checked with a rival code and maybe it will be.