MELBOURNE STORM v PARRAMATTA EELS - ROUND 23 @ OP

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

jellyhead wrote: :roll:

A cold is not the bloody flu. Why is it when men catch a cold they are automatically dying of the flu?  If you had the flu, you would know about it.............

Bloody sooks.

:P
we never said we had a cold, we both said we had the flu
[align=center][b]DAILY TELEGRAPH FANTASY COMPETITION:
THE BAI STAND[/b] (LEAGUE CODE: 867370)[/align]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Strange that Fitzy has been silent on the grapple tackle issue given that we are playing them this week. Perhaps he knows that his players do them too and he actually has a smidgeon of intelligence in that peanut brain of his?
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Surandy wrote: he actually has a smidgeon of intelligence in that peanut brain of his?
Question: Which one is the odd one out?
1. Big Foot
2. The Lochness Monster
3. Brain Activity in Dennis the Menace's noggin

Answer: There is scientific proof that Big Foot and the Lochness Monster could exist.  Unfortunately the same can't be said about poor old Fitzy.
[align=center][img]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/8558/61813452.jpg[/img][/align]
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

lotti wrote: oh no not Archer, at least he's better than Hampstead, Clarke and Simpkins.  What about the video ref?  Please don't say Ward or Harrigan.
Video ref – Bill Harrigan.
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

nacho wrote:

A cold is not the bloody flu. Why is it when men catch a cold they are automatically dying of the flu?  If you had the flu, you would know about it.............

Bloody sooks.

Dude - you didn't have to.  You're up out of bed, posting on an internet forum.  If you had the flu, you wouldn't even be able to get out of bed, let alone look at a screen.  :P

Back OT -

Storm 18
Eels 14

FTS:  Billy Slater
MOM:  Billy Slater
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

jellyhead wrote:
nacho wrote:

Bloody sooks.

Dude - you didn't have to.  You're up out of bed, posting on an internet forum.  If you had the flu, you wouldn't even be able to get out of bed, let alone look at a screen.   :P
i have a laptop.
i have the brigtness turned down

the ball is in your court now  :lol:
Andy
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I have a bad cold for 4 weeks, if I had the flu, I would be bed ridden and I wouldn't give a $h1t about posting on a forum.  You're bones are aching and you can hardly move.  You are very dedicated/addicted/stuipd (you choose) to the net there Nacho.
lotti

I guess I'm a dedicated Storm fan then, I went to a game while feeling a tad fluey.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
mrpc
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

lotti wrote: I guess I'm a dedicated Storm fan then, I went to a game while feeling a tad fluey.
Thanks heaps for passing your bug around the crowd.. 

*sigh*
Stormin North Queanbeyan!
lotti

I got the flu at a game mrpc.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Andy wrote: I have a bad cold for 4 weeks, if I had the flu, I would be bed ridden and I wouldn't give a $h1t about posting on a forum.  You're bones are aching and you can hardly move.  You are very dedicated/you choose) to the net there Nacho.
addicted/stuipd(
ill go with those 2
i check the forums when im not sleeping or resting
its better than sitting there all lonely
Mike_The_Undertaker
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone
Location: Member No 17 Digg'n and Prepar'n anotha away teams demise.

Surandy wrote: Strange that Fitzy has been silent on the grapple tackle issue given that we are playing them this week. Perhaps he knows that his players do them too and he actually has a smidgeon of intelligence in that peanut brain of his?
Hagan has gone on about it somewhere.
[b][size=24px]GO[color=violet]S[/color][color=blue]t[/color][color=orange]o[/color][color=blue]r[/color][color=violet]m[/color] [/b]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v281/undertakermike/S_LU.gif[/img]
New jif currently being constructed..Go Joe Si
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Mike_The_Undertaker wrote:
Surandy wrote: Strange that Fitzy has been silent on the grapple tackle issue given that we are playing them this week. Perhaps he knows that his players do them too and he actually has a smidgeon of intelligence in that peanut brain of his?
Hagan has gone on about it somewhere.
Karma would be one or more of the Eel's players to be penalised and put on report for doing a grapple tackle against us.
lotti

and the Storm none.  I hope I don't loose my voice Friday night, I almost lost it on Sunday and if you think I hated the Broncos well you ain't seen nothing yet.
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Just watched the most absolutely pathetic excuse for a news story from Foxsports News regarding the "new laws". Towards the end of the story he finally talks about tomorrows game being at Olympic Park - a graveyard for visiting teams... "But Olympic Park used to have a greyhound track next to it, and that might provide extra motivation for Mark Riddell, who has just invested in two dishlickers..."

Wha? Huh? I'm sorry - for a moment there I thought I was watching Today Tonight! Are you serious? Can you seriously be serious? How can the fact that there used to be a greyhound track... ah forget it.... It's not like you were practicing serious journalism anyways... you know - balanced, fair.. none of this "tackling style predominantly used by the premiership favourites..."

Bah