When and where on TV

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
pommy storm
Squall
Squall

Hi all,

Does anybody know when and what channel (fox/nine) the storm games will be on over the next 3 weeks.
I'm going back to england on holiday (apparently it will be a great adveture, and I must go to the continent :lol:)
Just wanting to set the dvd recorder to get all the games.

Cheers me dears
When the red, red robin goes bob,bob,bobin'
storm_rhinos
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Usually fox 3 i believe

you can always try fox website to be sure

So your going back to restock on pies and black pudding in the west huh?
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
"Fortune favours the brave, stand tall Storm your time is now. Go hard, go Storm!! "
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

pommy storm wrote: Hi all,

Does anybody know when and what channel (fox/nine) the storm games will be on over the next 3 weeks.
I'm going back to england on holiday (apparently it will be a great adveture, and I must go to the continent :lol:)

Cheers me dears
haha - no doubt it's different living there forever, but I stand by my comments.  For a young bloke like Kingy - it is awesome!!
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Andy
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

steaming stormer wrote:

Cheers me dears
haha - no doubt it's different living there forever, but I stand by my comments.  For a young bloke like Kingy - it is awesome!!
I'm sure it is, but shhhhhhhhh, we don't want him to know that (I want him to stay!)  ;-)
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

Cheers me dears
:lol: :lol: :lol:
It is. You should! And If you're fortunate enough to make it to a Robins game, give 'em a cheer for me.
:hello1: :hello1: :hello1:
And tell the ref to get the opposition back onside - they've been doing it all night ;-)
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately