I agree with all you Melbournians

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Ive been in Melbourne as of 2pm Thursday. Now the first thing i noticed, no rugby league Jerseys on people, but an afl scarf on someone.
The back of the newspapers, all afl, 5,6 pages in Matt King and an article on the Storm, a picture of Dallas Johnson and Aitken i think somewhere in the sun herald helping kids cross the road. Not something im use too in Sydney.
Another thing, the fox sports ads are all AFL, when im use to NRL.
Oh yeah the i watched the AFL footy show waiting for the NRL footy show straight after but once that finished the bloody news came on! So i just went to bed, wait an extra 30 minutes na i was bloody tired.
You guys dont get much, if anything on league.

Anyway does anyone know where i can get hooked up with cheap storm gear or where i can catch up with the Storm at training im only here till 4pm Tuesday. Please help guys i wont return to Melbourne in a while
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
Goat
Squall
Squall

There's a rugby shop near the corner of bridge/hoddle st richmond.
StormBec
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

bula wrote: Ive been in Melbourne as of 2pm Thursday. Now the first thing i noticed, no rugby league Jerseys on people, but an afl scarf on someone.
The back of the newspapers, all afl, 5,6 pages in Matt King and an article on the Storm, a picture of Dallas Johnson and Aitken i think somewhere in the sun herald helping kids cross the road. Not something im use too in Sydney.
Another thing, the fox sports ads are all AFL, when im use to NRL.
Oh yeah the i watched the AFL footy show waiting for the NRL footy show straight after but once that finished the bloody news came on! So i just went to bed, wait an extra 30 minutes na i was bloody tired.
You guys dont get much, if anything on league.

Anyway does anyone know where i can get hooked up with cheap storm gear or where i can catch up with the Storm at training im only here till 4pm Tuesday. Please help guys i wont return to Melbourne in a while
Rugby fever is the place to go for storm gear which is in swan st richmond. You can get a tram from Flinders st that will take you down that way and if your a member you get 10% off i think. Don't know of any other stores that sell a lot of storm stuff down there its all afl. As for storm training i would try the storm site they usually have a weekly schedule on the website if not i'd give them a call.
[img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o198/stormbec/banner-new.jpg[/img]
Andy
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Welcome to the best city in the world Bula.  ;)

There is also a Reebok (DKNY, Lacoste, Ben Sherman) outlet on Nicholson Street (just down from Johnson Street) in Fitzroy (tram stop right outside) that sells discounted Storm gear.

Rugby Fever
228 Swan St Richmond
9421 9007