GF Replay programming

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
betweenthelies
Squall
Squall

maybe the nrl and nein can pay for all us metro victorians to get win antennas...they get the game at a proper time don't they...and i think there is such a thing as the win antenna
Dance and laugh and play. ignore the message we convey.
It seems we’re only here to entertain.
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

The problem with the oft-stated policy of CNein is that the ladder is based on teams performing well. They want the battles between top teams, not bottom teams. So if they're doing this, surely a team coming equal last wouldn't make 7 consecutive weeks on Nein? It's their public policy to have the better quality games. It's their nature to show the high-rating games.
pommy storm
Squall
Squall

betweenthelies wrote: maybe the nrl and nein can pay for all us metro victorians to get win antennas...they get the game at a proper time don't they...and i think there is such a thing as the win antenna
I think it is only WIN in Victoria/NSW border area that get the league, we have win over here (Gippsland) and have to wait the same as you guys in the big smoke!
When the red, red robin goes bob,bob,bobin'
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Buzz wrote: The problem with the oft-stated policy of CNein is that the ladder is based on teams performing well. They want the battles between top teams, not bottom teams. So if they're doing this, surely a team coming equal last wouldn't make 7 consecutive weeks on Nein? It's their public policy to have the better quality games. It's their nature to show the high-rating games.
I'll correct myself, 7 consecutive games before friday, where it will be boosted to 8 with Broncos taking on Souths...

Pre-programming has nothing to do with it. As far as i know, nine submitted their games 2 weeks ago for rounds 5-15? At this stage, we were 5/5 and sitting pretty. To receive two free-to-air games in 10 rounds of football for a team undefeated on top of the ladder after arguably the greatest round-by-round season in the modern era is an absolute travisty.

Now we all know about that dickhead at channel nine called Eddie Mcquire, but there is no doubt in my mind theres one of your 'Fitzgerald' or 'Hadley' types high up in the NRL doing there darndest to sink the Melbourne ship.

In my opinion, some of my fellow Cynics would not be out of line if the name GALLOP came to mind.

David Gallop, the same man who recently claimed rugby league is 'flourishing' at grass roots level. Now im not sure how things are at coastal NSW/QLD, but i can tell you football has not been this bad at the bush in years. A traditional stronghold in Group Nine has had two clubs fold in as many years, with only 5 U/16s teams and even less registered in reserve grade. Eric Weissel oval, a former test match ground is set to be demolished for office buildings at the commencement of the new year, leaving Wagga Wagga, the so called 'City of sport' without a dedicated rugby league facility in the forceable future. This has comeabout after funding for the revival of the ground was scratched by the CRL to save costs.

All this after the competition recently signed its highest sponsorship deal in history.

Someones making some big ones, and it sure ain't rugby league!
[quote="Buzz"]
I really have to say that the only way that Boofa played at that kick from Orford was if he cracked a fat.
[/quote]

[img]http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c385/KimmorleyKiller/TheT
joefromthesideline
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

KimmorleyKiller wrote: A traditional stronghold in Group Nine has had two clubs fold in as many years, with only 5 U/16s teams and even less registered in reserve grade. Eric Weissel oval, a former test match ground is set to be demolished for office buildings at the commencement of the new year, leaving Wagga Wagga, the so called 'City of sport' without a dedicated rugby league facility in the forceable future. This has comeabout after funding for the revival of the ground was scratched by the CRL to save costs.
This news has stunned me.  I'm an ex-albury-wodonga boy and to hear that news about group 9 is amazing.
Goat
Squall
Squall

betweenthelies wrote: maybe the nrl and nein can pay for all us metro victorians to get win antennas...they get the game at a proper time don't they...and i think there is such a thing as the win antenna
lol  . . . or you could just buy one yourself. :o