Broncos 27.4

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
StormFront
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Ok I am thinking of going to see Storm V Broncos Friday 27.4 @ 7:30pm

Now not having been to Suncorp before where is the best place to sit ?
Are there many people going and where do you guys sit ?
Lets Party Like Its 1999....
The Storm 1999, 2007, 2009, 2011

StormFront......
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

There's an "away supporters" bay in the corner, not the greatest spot but there's no bad spots in Suncorp. It's on the seating plan of Suncorp.
lotti

behind the tryline is a bad spot, although I did have a good view of Kingy.
Last edited by lotti on Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
StormFront
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Surandy wrote: There's an "away supporters" bay in the corner, not the greatest spot but there's no bad spots in Suncorp. It's on the seating plan of Suncorp.
Thank You  ;D :D ;D

StormFront......
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

SF, get in contact with Fampa and/or StormDork as they would be able to let you know where the Brisbane based fans will be sitting.
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
StormFront
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Will do, thanks for that SW  :D

StormFront......
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

like Surandy said, no bad seats at Suncorp - easily the best stadium I've been to for league
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
storm_rhinos
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I used to live in Milton just behind the stadium before it was renovated a couple of years ago, now its all pretty good as your on top of the action unlike OP. - just hit Petrie terrace for a few hours before and fire up the locals lol
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
"Fortune favours the brave, stand tall Storm your time is now. Go hard, go Storm!! "
lotti

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/Venues/V ... 10156  You can find the seating map there plus get your ticket to the game at the same time.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

steaming stormer wrote: like Surandy said, no bad seats at Suncorp - easily the best stadium I've been to for league
Pity about their over zealous security.  :?
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I still remember a game at Suncorp where I bought a beer at half time and this copper comes over and goes - 'hey mate, you know we piss in blokes from melbournes beer', my reply - It's 4x - who'd be able to tell the difference!!!
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

steaming stormer wrote: I still remember a game at Suncorp where I bought a beer at half time and this copper comes over and goes - 'hey mate, you know we piss in blokes from melbournes beer', my reply - It's 4x - who'd be able to tell the difference!!!
Now that's a comeback!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Surandy wrote:
steaming stormer wrote: like Surandy said, no bad seats at Suncorp - easily the best stadium I've been to for league
Must of been a one off, as the final in 2005 saw them do nothing when one of the female Storm supporters sitting with a group of others behind the goals had a half full bottle of coke thrown at her and hit her in the head.

The only thing the staff there could say was...."well you should have stay in Melbourne then". Oh, and from what I've heard the Broncos still haven't replied to her complaint
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Stormwarning[c] wrote:
Surandy wrote:
Must of been a one off, as the final in 2005 saw them do nothing when one of the female Storm supporters sitting with a group of others behind the goals had a half full bottle of coke thrown at her and hit her in the head.

The only thing the staff there could say was...."well you should have stay in Melbourne then". Oh, and from what I've heard the Broncos still haven't replied to her complaint
That was the game I was referring to, they were anti-opposition supporters. If it had happened to a Broncos supporter they would have been all over the culprit. Actually it's no worse than what's happened at other grounds, at Wollongong in 2004 a similar thing occurred and security saw it but did absolutely nothing.
Rabble_1
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Security can be bad at alot of stadiums but I would say the worst I have seen was back in 2000 for the final against Newcastle (SW will remember this). We had 2 bus loads up there and a couple of so-called Knights supporters pushed one of our older supporters down the hill before to which we chased them and told the cops they just ignored our complaint.
If ants are such busy workers,
how come they find time to go to all the picnics?