2007 NSC RUGBY LEAGUE ALMANAC - Available!

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
NSC
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

G'day Bai-standers...

For just $10.00 the Almanac is a must for NRL fans. Best way to purchase is to email wdnicolson@optusnet.com.au first.

If anyone is interested in purchasing the 2007 NSC Rugby League Almanac just email me at this address or check out the Ebay listing:

2007 NSC ALMANAC ON EBAY

This is the 3rd Edition of the Almanac and the first to be offered directly on Ebay for your buying convenience in PDF format.

Inside the 37 Page 2007 NSC ALMANAC:
• 2006 Season Reviews of every player at every NRL Club.
• Detailed NRL Club Depth Charts for 2007 - from Jersey Flegg to Premier League and of course the NRL - this is the most comprehensive player list available anywhere!
• 2007 Season Previews for every NRL Club.
• 2006 Season Statistics for all NRL players - NSC Football Statistics deliver key performance stats like Try Creation Assists, Match Winning Plays and Games Won/Lost by individual players.
• Access to the exclusive database of League Player Ratings for season 2006. See how you're favourite player stacks up against his peers!
• Comprehensive minute by minute review of the 2006 NRL Grand Final with LPR for every player.
• The NSC Honour Roll inducts two new players onto the most exclusive list of modern day heroes since 1990.
• Plus 2007 Predictions and plenty more in this 37 page content extravaganza!

Cheers and thanks for the support of this independent NRL publication!

Regards,

Warrick Nicolson
wdnicolson@optusnet.com.au

(admins if this is a problem let me know - I don't have the budget for a fully fledged advertising campaign and am relying on word of mouth and forum posts for distribution)
Last edited by NSC on Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Regards,

Warrick Nicolson

www.wdnicolson.blogspot.com
cougar
Squall
Squall

Almanac looks OK but you forgot to mention its local pickup (in NSW) only & you're posting to the Melbourne Storm forum ???
NSC
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

It is actually a PDF. You print it out at your leisure or simply access it on computer.

The local pickup option was simply used so I can offer bank deposit or paypal on Ebay. If you choose digital item it only lists paypal.

As it is - if you email me I can offer you bank deposit separate to Ebay anyway.

Don't worry it truly is a nationally accessible publication!
Regards,

Warrick Nicolson

www.wdnicolson.blogspot.com