Melbourne Storm 2007 Lineup

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Abit early but i would like to know who you guys think will run out next year if everyones fit

My prediction
1.Billy Slater
2.Anthony Quinn
3.Greg Inglis
4.Matt King
5.Steve Turner
6.Russell Aitken
7.Cooper Cronk
8.Antonio Kaufusi
9.Cameron Smith (c)
10.Brett White
11.Michael Crocker
12.Ryan Hoffman
13.Dallas Johnson

14.Matt Geyer
15.Adam Blair
16.Jeremy Smith
17.Garrett Crossman

Im tipping Kaufusi to make QLD along with Slater to break through again. Smith to captain QLD if Lockyer retires from rep footy and either Quinn or Turner bolters for NSW
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
Cartman_86
Squall
Squall

bula wrote: Abit early but i would like to know who you guys think will run out next year if everyones fit

My prediction
1.Billy Slater
2.Anthony Quinn
3.Greg Inglis
4.Matt King
5.Steve Turner
6.Russell Aitken
7.Cooper Cronk
8.Antonio Kaufusi
9.Cameron Smith (c)
10.Brett White
11.Michael Crocker
12.Ryan Hoffman
13.Dallas Johnson

14.Matt Geyer
15.Adam Blair
16.Jeremy Smith
17.Garrett Crossman

Im tipping Kaufusi to make QLD along with Slater to break through again. Smith to captain QLD if Lockyer retires from rep footy and either Quinn or Turner bolters for NSW

What about this Israel Folau kid? Their was an article about the Storm's recruitment policy a few weeks back and the journal was quoting Israel as the 'prodigal son'

I definately think that we'll have shit loads of players making their rep debut next year.
glynny
Squall
Squall

Do people really think the NRL or the courts (if we haed down that path) will change their mind on Turner? I hope they do but I don't think they will
Go the mighty storm.
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

I can't find the link to the article at the moment glynny, but Ruben Wiki came out in mid-August in support of turner to "stick to his guns". The information we have on Ruben is that he signed a contract with the Warriors team at the end of his contract with the Raiders. He then changed his mind and signed a contract with the Raiders. Now having two signed contracts, the matter went to court, and the judge decided to rule in favour of the contract Ruben preferred. He stayed with the Raiders even though it was on a contract he had signed second.

Turners case differs in that he has only one signed contract (Storms) and a verbal agreement. If the legal precedent has been set by Ruben Wiki, then even a novice legal mind can say that the courts will rule in favour of Turner and Storm.
ryanstorm
Squall
Squall

My team without Turner there.
1.Slater
2.Geyer
3.Inglis
4.King
5.Quinn
6.Aitken
7.Cronk
8.Kaufusi