Please pray...

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

... for Mick's knee and Greg's shoulder.

That is all.
[color=#400040]Melbourne Storm 2011:[/color] take your time, try not to forget, pay no mind to us... [color=#400080]WE'RE JUST A MINOR THREAT![/color]
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

About 1/2 hour ago on Foxsports, they said Inglis is fine and will play and that Crock is 50/50.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

OK.... so now I just pray for Mick's knee  :P

Ingliss said in the paper hes a moral!
[color=#400040]Melbourne Storm 2011:[/color] take your time, try not to forget, pay no mind to us... [color=#400080]WE'RE JUST A MINOR THREAT![/color]
DEvislish
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

so hope mick can play - he's my fav :D
plus...havn't lost a game with crocker correct??
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

In the 12 games Mick's played this year, we haven't lost. But then again, in the 26 games we've played in total this year, we've won 22 - he's not our lucky charm, he's a bloody good player! :)
betweenthelies
Squall
Squall

there's no such thing as jebus
Dance and laugh and play. ignore the message we convey.
It seems we’re only here to entertain.
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Just posted this in the Storm v Broncos thread but thought it's probably just as relevant in this thread ...

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,865 ... 14,00.html
MELBOURNE second rower Michael Crocker was in a "distressed" state last night after being told he would miss the grand final.
:'( :'( :'(
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Here's some consolation for you Crocks - You're around till 2009. If we have seen this much dominance from our team this year, it will only grow. You will have plenty more opportunities to lift up that trophy. If you don't pull up, remember all good things come to those Storm - just ask Scott Hill! :)
Mikey
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Dr Peter Brockner (spelling may be wrong) was on SEN and said Michael Crocker was "Doubtful" I think he said 20% chance. He is prettyt accurate with AFL players. He got it 100% correct with the Crows this weekend
Storm19
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Big Mick is definately out of the game next week. Big shame to see the Big Fella not out there to represent the club in the big game. All the best to him for his recovery and lets hope we can win it for him, Scotty Hill and David Kidwell.
Lima's Lunatics. Stuff Kaufusi, IT'S LIMA TIME.
lotti

we've not lost a game without him either, I think the Warriors game was a Crocker one and I'm pretty sure the games against the Tigers and the Cowboys were Crocker games as well.
She's gone! The wicked witch is gone! Oh - I like snowballing too!
DEvislish
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

:'(  poor mick - he's my fav storm player.

i'm starting to think maybe i;m a jinx on him - cos i could have seen hime four times this year and all four games he wasnt playing  :'(
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

i refse to write him off just yet... if theres every chance he'll play he may be given til match morning or something....
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Look on the bright side, if he doesn't play then at least he won't knock on in the final seconds to deny his side one last attacking raid like he did in the last GF he played in. :lol:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/QueenChrista/sucks.jpg[/img]
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Sure is devastating news for Mick - he missed the Roosters GF as well so Im sure he is not feeling too good.  Best of Luck Mick - we are all thinking of you.  Great that Bellamy is taking him on Sunday. GO THE MIGHTY STORM