GRAND FINAL TICKET INFO

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Grand Final Tickets for Storm Supporters. As promissed.

Members on sale Monday, non members Tuesday.

Please ensure you read the rules below.

Cat 1  630-1

Cat 2  102-1 & 101-1

Cat 3  146 -1 and 146-2

Cat 4  144 -1

Ticket Holders of the two teams participating in the Grand Final (7,500 per team). These tickets will be released at 9.00am on Monday 25th September.
Ticketek will be instructed to allow Season Ticket Holders of the two participating teams only to buy tickets.

Season Ticket Holders will be limited to 2 tickets per season pass with a limit of 4 passes (8 tickets) per pass holder. Please ensure your Pass Holders are advised of the 8-ticket limit, as ALL tickets purchased over the 8-ticket limit will be voided.
Any remaining tickets will then be available for purchase to the general public at 9.00am on Tuesday 26th September.

Clubs are also reminded that tickets purchased through the NRL are for the internal use of clubs to satisfy sponsor and corporate partner requirements. Tickets should not be offered for re-sale to season Ticket Holders or the general public.

There is an additional allocation of tickets available for the two Grand Final participating clubs. We will be in touch with Preliminary Finalists to discuss Grand Final requirements during the week leading into the Preliminary Finals.
Ticket Prices

Price Category Adult Concession Family
        1 $145.00 $115.00     $405.00
        2 $110.00   $87.00    $305.00
        3   $85.00   $62.00    $230.00
        4   $45.00   $30.00    $110.00

Concessions are available to full pensioners (Aged, War, TPI, Invalid & Disability) and juniors 4 – 15 years only.
Family passes consist of 2 adults and 2 juniors or 1 adult and 3 juniors only.
These prices are inclusive of GST and Ticketek booking fee.

Season Ticket Holder Information
• Season Ticket Holders of the two participating teams will have the opportunity to purchase tickets prior to public on sale through a priority booking period, 9am – 9pm Monday 25th September .
• Any tickets not purchased by Season Ticket Holders, will be made available for sale to the general public from 9am Tuesday 26th September
• Tickets during the ‘priority period’ will be made available for purchase through all Ticketek agencies and Call Centre.
• Season Ticket Holders will need to present their season ticket in order to purchase a Grand Final ticket.
• Sales will be permitted by telephone if paid for by Credit Card, but fans must quote their season ticket number. This season ticket will need to be produced to collect the ticket at a selection of outlets (listed below).
• Each season ticket entitles the holder to purchase two (2) Grand Final tickets.
• Season Ticket Holders will be limited to 8 tickets per person.
• Purchases in excess of the 8 ticket limit will be cancelled.

Please be advised that this is the FIRST PLACE on the net to have this information.
Last edited by Buzz on Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
OzHEDude
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

question.

is this thru ticketek?
And how did u get first on the net with this info?
Disclaimer:
The above is not a personal attack, insult or a political statement. Therefor it cannot be used against the poster in any court of judgement.
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yes, tickets are only through Ticketek and the info was passed by the NRL.

My job has always been to help supporters as best I can, you can take it or leave it, but here is the first place to have the information., end of story.
Last edited by Stormwarning[c] on Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
betweenthelies
Squall
Squall

sucks how there's no students concession option or health care card low income option

as terry tate says "WOOO!"
Dance and laugh and play. ignore the message we convey.
It seems we’re only here to entertain.
Evilynn
Squall
Squall

Where are the Bronco's supporters sitting tho? I hope they're not near us!
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Will be the opposite ends as it has been since 1999.
I could work it out for you now, but really too pissed to bother

Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Thanks for that SW - I'm pissed too  :lol:
We're going to hte Grand Finla!!!!!!
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Have had the my contact on the phone and they said they couldn't believe how quick it was posted.

Their's wont be posted until tomorrow around mid-day and Storm wont see it until tomorrow afternoon.

Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

cos they aint good as bai standers  :D
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Damn - I thought the priority period was for any club members, not just season ticket holders! :(
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

This is the information from the NRL and given to all Ticketek outlets that they MUST go by. (if they do or not is another thing).

I haven't looked at the membership book to see if the clubs has said which memberships are covered by the priority period and this is what the NRL would be passing on to Ticketek.

I'm sure there are a few on here that if you aren't covered may be able to help, you are armed with ALL the ticket info now.

Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Thanks for posting it SW... I'll put out an SOS if I have any trouble, or I'm willing to take offers now... ;)
ryanstorm
Squall
Squall

good onya mate for posting up the ticket availabilitys and what type of tickets.
joely
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Thanks for the info sw , looks like an early morning to be first in line tuesday , hope i get me some tix to what will be the best game ever.
go storm!!!

joel...
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

From the Club's email:
Melbourne Storm wrote:2006 Melbourne Storm Members that have access to Storm home games (Premium, Reserved Seat, Reserved Area and General Members) will have the opportunity to secure tickets to the Grand Final during this exclusive Members' Priority Booking Period
Lesson for those lining up tomorrow morning (or now!)... Make sure if you have more than 4 membership tickets and are intending to purchase more than 8 tickets in one transaction that you split them between different people. Ticketek review all purchases and will cancel any transaction where one person has purchased more than 8 tickets even if they have the correct memberships. Put a maximum of 8 in your name, and then the next 8 in someone elses name.