Zoo Weekly

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Cartman_86
Squall
Squall

Just picked up a copy of the new Zoo Weekly mag and turned to page 61 and read an article called ' Melbourne Storm: who cares?' It talks about the fact that its a waste of time promoting the game down here in Melbourne and all that usual garbage. Also, if you have seen the article, you'll notice the picture of the empty stand with an arrow pointing to it proclaiming 'no one's watching'. If they had've done their homework, they should know that its Aussie Stadium, not Olympic Park.

I have already sent an email to Zoo Weekly giving them a spray for this rubbish, I sent an email to one of the sports editors, John Bastick.

Here is his address for those who are interested:

john.bastick@emap.com.au
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

We'll all have to get on that one - eejits  ::)
When I want your opinion - I'll give it to you!
Blitzkrieg
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Well we know where it got its name from - it's obviously run by animals  :evil: :evil: :evil:

So we now know the reason why some animals eat their young  :roll:

(actually I shouldn't compare animals to writers for a second-rate rag like that - animals are actually quite intelligent, & some are even friendly to humans... :) )

Edit: thanx Cartman for the email addy :) I gave 'em a good spray too! :wink:
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Cartman, can you scan the article and post it as I'm not big on emailing a complaint unless I've read the article.

Might be good to pass it on to Media Watch (ABC TV) as well if they are saying one stadium is O.P. and it's not.
[img]http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/454935051_b6f97f0eb1.jpg[/img]

[b]Get out of the closet, you know deep down your a Storm supporter.[/b]

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
Cartman_86
Squall
Squall

Stormwarning[c] wrote: Cartman, can you scan the article and post it as I'm not big on emailing a complaint unless I've read the article.

Might be good to pass it on to Media Watch (ABC TV) as well if they are saying one stadium is O.P. and it's not.

No probs guys! I'm just about to go off to work, so I'll do it when I get home in the afternoon.
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Cheers

[b]You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life....[b]
Cartman_86
Squall
Squall

Stormwarning[c] wrote: Cheers

Stormwarning, I apologise for the delay but I have been busier than I thought today, so by tommorow, I'll have the article scanned and uploaded.
Stormwarning[c]
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

No rush :)

Insomniac
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The poor guy obviously has anger issues after a lifetime of being called John Spastic... :roll: